• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "HMRC Letter "Contractor Payroll Solution Ltd" (Also known as "Contractor Experts")"

Collapse

• Fistro
    replied
    Can someone provide any information or let me know how I can message people directly/

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Have given you PM access, you can now contact some of the others on the thread to see if you can get into the group.
    I would like to discuss this with someone to see what the best option would be and if someone has succeeded while suing these people. Sorry I am a bit late to this discussion but just got a letter recently ...

Leave a comment:

• piebaps
    replied
    Its difficult to say whether there is a group or private forum of any kind. Brillo mentioned that his NTRT campaign worked better in a private forum and reading back through the posts, nobody specifically says that a private group was ever set up. Read through from the first page and you'll see what I mean. Probably best to PM some of the interested people to see what happened.

NB you are of course talking to anonymous people on a web forum so exercise caution on what you disclose until you know for sure that they are who they claim to be!!

Leave a comment:

• here4beer
    replied
    Have given you PM access, you can now contact some of the others on the thread to see if you can get into the group.
    Thanks. It seems none of the posters in this group have been online for months/years. Does the private group still exist? Cheers

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by here4beer View Post
    could i also have PM access please, would like to see the group

Leave a comment:

• here4beer
    replied
    Originally posted by a01597 View Post
    Just got my letter through from HMRC - any help would be gratefully received
    could i also have PM access please, would like to see the group

Leave a comment:

• a01597
    replied
    Just got mine through

Originally posted by MyxALot View Post
    Have a chat with WTT or PM webberg on here.

Also be careful giving out any details on here. Those lovely, hard-working, competent people at the HMRC are watching.
    Just got my letter through from HMRC - any help would be gratefully received

Leave a comment:

• Jimbo1985
    replied
    contractor experts

I am currently using them, can someone add me to the private forum to discuss?

Leave a comment:

• AlbertEinstein
    replied
    Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post
    I second this.

I would suggest removing the other names of companies unless you feel they are needed at this stage.

Are the company assisting you with the hmrc letter?
    Walter - can I discuss this with you?

Leave a comment:

• AlbertEinstein
    replied
    Access to Cps group

Originally posted by Maya1 View Post
    Could I have PM access
    Hi how do I gain access to this group I too have had a letter from hmrc

Leave a comment:

• Cassius
    replied
    Latest?

Originally posted by MyxALot View Post
    Have a chat with WTT or PM webberg on here.

Also be careful giving out any details on here. Those lovely, hard-working, competent people at the HMRC are watching.
    Hi, what is the latest? I have received same letter but there is no one to contact from cps. Any ideas on how to go forward?

Leave a comment:

• Cassius
    replied
    Hi could I have access to group regarding contractor payroll.
    Hi Could I gain access to the group also please. I have received a self assessment tax return check and there seems no way to contact cps

Leave a comment:

• Maya1
    replied
    Both now have PM access.
    Could I have PM access

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Hi do you want to inbox me to discuss
    Given that no one here knows who you are may I suggest that he doesn't

Leave a comment:

• Maya1
    replied
    Originally posted by SL12345 View Post
    @LondonITContractor,

I think we are in the same situation, I was using the CPS for some time. I'd like to join the group. Can you please PM me as it doesn't allow me yet?
    Thanks.

Hi do you want to inbox me to discuss

Leave a comment:

• Maya1
    replied
    Originally posted by SL12345 View Post
    @LondonITContractor,

I think we are in the same situation, I was using the CPS for some time. I'd like to join the group. Can you please PM me as it doesn't allow me yet?
    Thanks.

Hi could I have access to group regarding contractor payroll.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X