• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Honours list

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Honours list"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    The bloke who started parkrun, Paul Sinton-Hewitt, got a CBE.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    WTF?

of all the people they could of honoured they chose that idiot?

Dawn Primarolo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They could have made a traffic cone a Dame and it would be more deserving.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    So what this is saying is Camoron thinks of all the Labour ministers, Red Dawn's work is the most impressive?

Vote UKIP!

Leave a comment:

• dezze
    replied
    I saw her name on the BBC today being made a dame - I had to check it wasn't April 1st. I can think of a couple of others titles but Cojak would ban me.

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    Linky?

No Primarolo as far as I can see.

Or do you mean someone else?
    "Classical pianist Andras Schiff, and Conservative MPs Nicholas Soames and Bill Cash are new knights. Labour's Dawn Primarolo, one of a handful of ministers to serve throughout the Blair and Brown governments, becomes a dame."

Here at the Beeb

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Linky?

No Primarolo as far as I can see.

Or do you mean someone else?

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    started a topic Honours list

Honours list

OMG Now it's Dame Dim

If anyone ever heard her speak in the Commons her acceptance will probably be like "ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm ummm errr ummm errrm Thanks!"

Working...
X