• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oh Dear - Tories spend their time dreaming up new taxes"

Collapse

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubster
    For the record, I would rather have a Pakistani Prime Minister, than a Kiwi/Aussie/Safa one. Now stick that in yer didgeridoo and smoke it.
    I'd rather have an Aussie:

Boatload of "refugees": You've got to let us in or we'll drown!

Aussie PM: Then feck off and drown. Goodbye.

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman
    Unfortunately the only people capable of running this country are aussies, kiwis and safas. The sooner we take over the better for everyone (the alternative is for the pakis to take over, and I dont think many of you want that! ).

Mailman
    After reading this, I was going to suggest a ban on all persons from the Southern Hemisphere, but then realised it would be a very empty forum.

For the record, I would rather have a Pakistani Prime Minister, than a Kiwi/Aussie/Safa one. Now stick that in yer didgeridoo and smoke it.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    Havent we got any english people capable of doing the job ?

England is better off when all the MP's are away on freeby holidays !
    Unfortunately the only people capable of running this country are aussies, kiwis and safas. The sooner we take over the better for everyone (the alternative is for the pakis to take over, and I dont think many of you want that! ).

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Are there any..? He seems to only trust the English if they can be biologically described as female.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    Havent we got any english people capable of doing the job ?
    Of New Labour prime minister? Let's see. Who is the most senior Englishman in the New Labour party?

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    True.

But I think they have given up on that. I know I have.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
    Can't get me!!!

No clients in the UK, no expenses in the UK.
    No money flows through the UK.
    I am officially non-resident in the UK.

My 91 days are uneffected (confirmed by accountant) because of personal reasons.

That would be apart from this little lot then?

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore
    Out of interest, which one was most expensive?

It's not on the original list, but don't tell the missus.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    So long as I've got my Philipinno wife, my Porsche and my country cottage, I fail to see a problem.
    Out of interest, which one was most expensive?

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    My 91 days are uneffected (confirmed by accountant) because of personal reasons
    unaffected

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Can't get me!!!

My 91 days are uneffected (confirmed by accountant) because of personal reasons.

Under the provisions of IR666 you would be deemed to be Domiciled in the UK and therefore subject to taxation of all your estate and finally subject to an iron coffin with spikes in the inside.

Just joking , good luck Pete !
    Ps any tips on getting some work over there in the Cayman ? I can do most IT drudge and Piano Tuning

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    "Hello, is that the HMRC investigations hotline? Have I got a hot tip for you!"

Can't get me!!!

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB

LOL !

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I am a resident of the Cayman Islands!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!

I am stuck in London 'coz my mum is due to pop her clogs very soon. (Went to see her on Tueday after having a break since Thursday - quite a change). I've also got some other stuff that is going to keep me here for most of the rest of the year though.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    COBOL coding PITA, but at £1k a day, I wasn't going to complain too much.
    Bollox....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X