• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Who wants a fight?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who wants a fight?"

Collapse

• speling bee
    replied
    ??

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I don't need Febreze or Brillo. I'm not going to be there; I'll be hiding in AndyW's crotchless knickers playing with his mum.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I don't need Febreze or Brillo. I'm not going to be there; I'll be hiding in AndyW's mum's house playing with her crotchless knickers.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I certainly meant that no-one else wants not handle him.

And when is Churchill vs Old Hack? Or are they just going to shout obsceities at each other and pretend they are tough?
    They're going to have a pole choking contest on AussieLong.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    He's certainly a , if that's what you mean.
    I certainly meant that no-one else wants not handle him.

And when is Churchill vs Old Hack? Or are they just going to shout obsceities at each other and pretend they are tough?

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    I've heard MF can handle himself pretty well - just as well really.
    He's certainly a , if that's what you mean.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    That's the kind of fighting talk we like. But don't peak too early as Wetherspoons now have a 'barred from one, barred from all' policy. Although they do appear to have forgotten about that little misunderstanding at the Tollgate by Turnpike Lane tube.

And you've got Brillo, so use him wisely.
    I will poo myself. I suppose the smell might put the opposition. I've heard MF can handle himself pretty well - just as well really.

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    I don't need Febreze or Brillo. I can take you all on my own armed only with a Rampant Rabbit & some crotchless knickers.
    That's the kind of fighting talk we like. But don't peak too early as Wetherspoons now have a 'barred from one, barred from all' policy. Although they do appear to have forgotten about that little misunderstanding at the Tollgate by Turnpike Lane tube.

And you've got Brillo, so use him wisely.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Team 1: MUN + full medieval weaponry and armour, Spartan, FaQQer, Pogle + piggies, HyperD + kitties, Testmangler, mudskipper + mobility aids, anyone else who's wandering by and fancies putting a boot it.
    Team 2: MF + Febreze, Brillo + Marital Aids.

Five Times to fight Team 1 afterwards.

You know where. 3:00 p.m. today.

Report in afterwards please.

I don't need Febreze or Brillo. I can take you all on my own armed only with a Rampant Rabbit & some crotchless knickers.

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Team 1: MUN + full medieval weaponry and armour, Spartan, FaQQer, Pogle + piggies, HyperD + kitties, Testmangler, mudskipper + mobility aids, anyone else who's wandering by and fancies putting a boot it.
    Team 2: MF + Febreze, Brillo + Marital Aids.

Five Times to fight Team 1 afterwards.

You know where. 3:00 p.m. today.

Report in afterwards please.

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Do we have to dress as gladiators?
    Optional

What tools are we allowed to bring? Radiator keys? Chutney spoons?
    I thought you were bringing MF.

Will spectator seating be on DFS sofas?
    It hasn't arrived yet.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    OK. We're getting warmed up. Nominations will close at 11:00 a.m. so that those of you who haven't started can get tanked up at: The Carnival Inn, Bridgwater | Our Pubs | J D Wetherspoon
    Do we have to dress as gladiators?

What tools are we allowed to bring? Radiator keys? Chutney spoons?

Will spectator seating be on DFS sofas?

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    OK. We're getting warmed up. Nominations will close at 11:00 a.m. so that those of you who haven't started can get tanked up at: The Carnival Inn, Bridgwater | Our Pubs | J D Wetherspoon

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    So did I!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Too much?
    Too true......

Leave a comment: