• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Now I know how Mrs V feels all the time. Beind with a hunk like me."

Collapse

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    And would you be commenting similarly if the husband had got a 21 year old girlfriend?
    Probably money in that case or a huge willy.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Are you saying she's a bit of a porker?
    good $Deity no. I'm fat & ugly as F*** and she is pretty gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    (by the way for those that have met me you know Mrs V is punching well BELOW her weight).
    Are you saying she's a bit of a porker?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    If the husband was a munter too?
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    And would you be commenting similarly if the husband had got a 21 year old girlfriend?
    If the husband was
    bit of a minger
    too?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    She looks alright to be fair mind. I would.

Got a friend of a friend like this. Shes 40, bit of a minger to be honest, no money, bit annoying. Split from husband and now got a boyfriend of 21 - good looking fella.

He must be getting something out of the deal. She must do some good tricks in bed I reckon. In fact, she'd have to do every trick in the box from page 1 to the end even for me to bother with her.

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Why is he wearing a suit? Is he about to stand trial?
    And if he's going to wear a suit jacket for photos he should have worn one that fitted him. His jacket sleeves are too long.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Why is he wearing a suit? Is he about to stand trial?

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    She looks alright to be fair mind. I would.

Got a friend of a friend like this. Shes 40, bit of a minger to be honest, no money, bit annoying. Split from husband and now got a boyfriend of 21 - good looking fella.

He must be getting something out of the deal. She must do some good tricks in bed I reckon. In fact, she'd have to do every trick in the box from page 1 to the end even for me to bother with her.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You're an ageing, hygiene-challenged IT geek, with a comb-over, a paunch and sandals, aren't you? And a Marillion T-shirt.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    No, with desire for my genetic material.
    To be fair, she wouldn't really combust because her underpants would likely be damp enough to suppress any flames. Not because she pissed herself laughing either.
    You're an ageing, hygiene-challenged IT geek, with a comb-over, a paunch and sandals, aren't you? And a Metallica T-shirt.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    With laughter?
    hopefully she would be too polite to do that but she might when he removed his pants.

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    With laughter?
    No, with desire for my genetic material.
    To be fair, she wouldn't really combust because her underpants would likely be damp enough to suppress any flames. Not because she pissed herself laughing either.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Being a fat bald munter, I have the same sort of complex about SY02 who is stunning.

Ho hum.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Wow. He just looks like some random bloke.
    If she went out with me she'd probably spontaneously combust
    With laughter?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X