• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Charm. Do you have it?"

Collapse

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Just to clarify, why would I want charm?

A steam locomotive has charm. The queen has charm. A bracelet with charms on it has charm. I'm none of those things.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Making them feel interesting and valued. A properly charming person makes you feel like you're the centre of their attention and they are really interested in you.
    WHS. And they seem sincere about it - maybe they really are??

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I have no charm. If I had charm do you think Id be posting on cuk?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Own and work in a shop. You'll soon learn to fake sincerity and exude charm. Have you lost weight NLUK?
    Nope. The big Mac and fries you sell me keeps me in shape.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You would be surprised.... Maybe not as surprised as them though.
    Own and work in a shop. You'll soon learn to fake sincerity and exude charm. Have you lost weight NLUK?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Doesn't tend to work on hiring managers, bank managers, shop assistants or healthcare professionals though.
    You would be surprised.... Maybe not as surprised as them though.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    If you look like me, you definitely need charm.

Quark and strangeness, not so much.

A Hawkwind fan

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    The charm of a psychopath when I really need it...

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I ooze sweat, in fact if you have any sweat whatsoever it's probably some of mine you've stepped in.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I find having a big cock tends to help bypass all that airy fairy carry on.

HTH.
    Doesn't tend to work on hiring managers, bank managers, shop assistants or healthcare professionals though.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    i find noshing a big cock tends to help bypass all that airy fairy carry on.

Hth.
    ftfy

hth.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Making them feel interesting and valued. A properly charming person makes you feel like you're the centre of their attention and they are really interested in you.
    I find having a big cock tends to help bypass all that airy fairy carry on.

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Thanks for that, mate. That's really given me something to think over.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    What's that all about?

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Charm is generally about making other people feel good about themselves.
    What's that all about?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X