• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Tory imitates UKIP

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tory imitates UKIP"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    And if the indigenous jihadis start to encroach on politics and want things you don't agree with with, will you still want democracy ?
    If they are British citizens, yes, or it is not a democracy. All the more reason not to keep taking in any more or to allow EU migration to push more into unemployment and fuel extremism. It is ethnics, not the white Brits, who are being affected. We need to get minority British citizens integrated, not push them out of the economy.

Rising unemployment for UK's ethnic minorities: who's affected? | News | theguardian.com
    Last edited by xoggoth; 14 April 2014, 12:10.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    We've only got one pole in our office (*) and no-one has a clue where it came from. I think it was used for putting something up on the ceiling

(* there are actually only 2 of us in our office set-up for 3 and both of us have the same name. The 3rd person starts in a couple of months, his computer and stuff was delivered and configured today and is my replacement )

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Above all, UK democracy should be about delivering what the people of Britain want. .
    And if the indigenous jihadis start to encroach on politics and want things you don't agree with with, will you still want democracy ?

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    He's an idiot. Can't recall that we have ever had anyone quite so incapable of logical thinking on CUK. Also he is doing a very good job of making us all hate Poles. He's just one bloke I know but then you think he can't be the only arrogant, contemptuous b* among them, maybe this attitude towards the British is not just confined to him.

Seriously mods, I think you should ban this idiot.
    To be fair there's two Poles in my office at my client site and they seem normal, but then they're not contractors

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Vote UKIP! - Get Milliband!
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
    So you Ukip fanbois are not just happy with rejecting immigrants, you go a step further, you don't even want them to express their opinions.

Apart from the fact that we are on the Interweb here and not in Britain or the EU or any other country, here lies the problem with the Ukip fanbase: they want to turn the clock 100 years back, when you could not just denigrate and vilify an immigrant, but you could also physically kill him.

Because this is to what it boils down, if you take people's rights away, they can be physically got rid of.

If this is what you Ukip fans want, then you should have the balls to say so, not just hiding behind a vague anti EU sentiment.
    Vote UKIP!

Leave a comment:

• petergriffin
    replied
    Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    Never doubted you were.

Leave a comment:

• Flashman
    replied
    Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
    So you Ukip fanbois are not just happy with rejecting immigrants, you go a step further, you don't even want them to express their opinions.

Apart from the fact that we are on the Interweb here and not in Britain or the EU or any other country, here lies the problem with the Ukip fanbase: they want to turn the clock 100 years back, when you could not just denigrate and vilify an immigrant, but you could also physically kill him.

Because this is to what it boils down, if you take people's rights away, they can be physically got rid of.

If this is what you Ukip fans want, then you should have the balls to say so, not just hiding behind a vague anti EU sentiment.

Leave a comment:

• petergriffin
    replied
    any of us who simply want a familiar society of our own [...] they should have a right to say it.

I do not accept that citizens of other nations imposed us on us by the EU should have that same right. It is not just about immigration but all issues.

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied
    You really are a f* idiot aren't you? I am merely posting exactly the same sort of things about Poles and Polish parties that you constantly post about Brits and British parties.

Tell you what, let's both be reasonable, I will stop when you stop.
    did you forget to take your meds
    Last edited by mos; 12 April 2014, 16:06.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    What does interest me though, is if any of them do actually get voted into Westminster, whether they'll be as corrupt, or should I say opportunistic, as many of the current sitting politicians are or will they do the right thing?
    Not sure there's a difference. Principled politicians in relentless pursuit of their own ideals can be as bad as the self-servers. Mostly one gets empire builders who are both, like Barossa. Committed to the EU no doubt but isn't it strange that people like him also manage do so very well out of it personally?

If it was up to me I would exterminate idealists and make morals a capital offence.

We should have a society that recognise the realities of human nature. All dogma, religious or political, should be avoided. If something does not work, let's stop doing it and try something else. Above all, UK democracy should be about delivering what the people of Britain want. Provided it is based on equality of our citizens, whether what they want is xenophobic, parochial etc etc is quite immaterial.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Why do you, kentphillip (I think, may be mixing him up with somebody else) and mos keep boring us all with this stuff? mos is a total idiot, kp is a one liner so no idea but you always strike me as too sensible to keep doing it.
    Apologies, I just find it quite funny (in some ways, their gaffes are as amusing as Colmanballs.) I honestly don't really bother about UKIP having seen it all before (Referendum Party, Social Democratic Party, NF, etc.) all promising a better future with them yet all came to nothing. Its just that when the UKIP do get into the press, they're stupid little things that no-one should bother about as everyone does them but when another party do it, its not reported and it just tickles me. In future, if I bother, I'll balance it out with at least a posting about another idiot politician, and believe me, there are enough of them.

What does interest me though, is if any of them do actually get voted into Westminster, whether they'll be as corrupt, or should I say opportunistic, as many of the current sitting politicians are or will they do the right thing?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Vote UKIP!

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Vote UKIP!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    You are probably thinking of PeterGriffin, not KentPhillip (apologies if I am getting the user names wrong.)
    Ah yes, think you are right. Definitely my apologies to kentphillip.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X