• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370: The most probable facts"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Whoever proposed the fire/hypoxia theory probably wins the sweep. ..
    All the same it is suspicious the incident seems to have started (at least the point where they started changing course back on themselves) at exactly the "handover point" between Malaysian and Thai radar, as if there was some skullduggery afoot to try and shake off routine tracking.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Poor buggers. Whoever proposed the fire/hypoxia theory probably wins the sweep.
    Thank f**k for the Aussies and Inmarsat. This may yet be solved.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Self-awareness is the essential precursor to improvement.
    All that expensive therapy is paying off if you have remembered that at least.

Well done.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Probably the worst news...

In the world!
    And on that bombshell... Good night!

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    An action horror, Deep Water tells the story of a flight that mysteriously crashes in a remote stretch of ocean on its way to China. The crash survivors then have to fend off killer sharks.
    Aussie Flight Disaster Film 'Deep Water' Shelved Over Eerie Resemblance to Missing Malaysia Flight - The Hollywood Reporter

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    How about writing it onto a jigsaw and telling them that they can see their relatives after they have solved it?
    Or they could get Grant Shapps to do a Northern bingo caller impression:

Passenger 1 and 5: dead
    Passenger all the 348: dead

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    Getting Clarkson to break the news to them maybe ?
    Probably the worst news...

In the world!

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by centurian View Post
    Now I can't imagine that there is any 'good' way to break the news to families that their loved ones are dead.

But there are certainly a lot of bad ways - and sending a text message seems to be right up there at the top of the list...
    How about writing it onto a jigsaw and telling them that they can see their relatives after they have solved it?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    But of course I'm probably talking nonsense as usual
    Self-awareness is the essential precursor to improvement.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Now I can't imagine that there is any 'good' way to break the news to families that their loved ones are dead.

But there are certainly a lot of bad ways - and sending a text message seems to be right up there at the top of the list...
    Getting Clarkson to break the news to them maybe ?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Apparently the Malaysian pm is due to meet passenger relatives privately half an hour before his press conference, now scheduled for 10pm

But of course I'm probably talking nonsense as usual

Leave a comment:

• centurian
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Gold bullion FFS. Where do you get this crap from?

I heard that the plane was carrying straw and that one of the stolen passports was given to a man whose real name was Mr R Stiltskin who by accident found himself in the hold with a magic sewing kit. The rest they say is history.
    Would it not be a spinning wheel rather than a sewing kit?

Leave a comment:

• Forgotmylogin
    replied
    Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post
    It's funny though that they've just released satellite data confirming that the plane crashed into the southern Indian Ocean.

I mean, after all this time and very quickly after the wreckage seems to confirm this to be the case.

Almost like they've been sitting on this information.
    Speak to Suity. The Queen has only just used her magnets to reposition the satellite.

Leave a comment:

• Freaki Li Cuatre
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    It's funny though that they've just released satellite data confirming that the plane crashed into the southern Indian Ocean.

I mean, after all this time and very quickly after the wreckage they've found almost certainly confirming this to be the case.

Almost like they've been sitting on this information.
    Last edited by Freaki Li Cuatre; 24 March 2014, 15:54.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X