• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Overpaid by umbrella company"

Collapse

• Andyw
    replied
    FFS ! chill out ! or you'll never collect your huuuuuuuuge pensions !

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    Funny but...I have this strange admiration for assguru - maybe its because he's someone thats made something out of his life after his abused childhood !
    And you find Childhood abuse funny because?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Funny but...I have this strange admiration for assguru - maybe its because he's someone thats made something out of his life after his abused childhood !

Yawn....

Leave a comment:

• Jesus
    replied
    Andy: Love thine Enemy

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    There you go! He's done it again!
    Your like a child that's been told to keep quiet............But has to have the last word...................yes You do!

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Poor diddums! Feeling a little put upon? The problem is that you're not remotely funny and clearly stupid. But perhaps you can't see that probably coz you are too wrapped up in your own sad little life trying to earn money and compete with all your non-existent friends.

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    A Cornish Farmer then?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    He can't be a vanner - they're all setting up their 'rigs' for the bank holiday.

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    The 'Vanners revenge?

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    4] continue to use this forum to tell sasguru he's a knob jockey ?

Sensible question maybe . But the insult in the last paragraph?
    You reap what you *** ?.

Go back to your Caravan Site!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    well lets put it this way, I put a sensible question to the forum with a little light hearted humour thrown in, and I get serious serious people that seem to have had a sense of humour bypass (probably coz they are too wrapped up in their own sad little lives trying to earn money and compete with all theirs friends) like you that come straight in the with insults !
    Poor diddums! Feeling a little put upon? The problem is that you're not remotely funny and clearly stupid. But perhaps you can't see that probably coz you are too wrapped up in your own sad little life trying to earn money and compete with all your non-existent friends.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    well lets put it this way, I put a sensible question to the forum with a little light hearted humour thrown in, and I get serious serious people that seem to have had a sense of humour bypass (probably coz they are too wrapped up in their own sad little lives trying to earn money and compete with all theirs friends) like you that come straight in the with insults !
    FUQWIT!

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Churchill - a simple answer to you ! go fuk yourself you boring b@stard !
    My, what an angry young man you are.

Can I keep him for a pet? I'll take him for walks and look after him, I promise!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Churchill - a simple answer to you ! go fuk yourself you boring b@stard !
    Will he make 300 before the mods have had enough?

I say keep him. We need another pet troll. I think George is funny.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X