• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I never knew cats could snore"

Collapse

• Pogle
    replied
    This thread has given me the giggles.
    Please stop, I'm in the quiet zone of the train and its causing problems,
    People are looking at me

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    one bashes the keys in the back door. if the keys are not in the back door, he finds them on the table and bashes them. if they are not on the table he sh!ts on the carpet. it's a sort of message i suppose
    I think he wants to go outside for a dump.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    one bashes the keys in the back door. if the keys are not in the back door, he finds them on the table and bashes them. if they are not on the table he sh!ts on the carpet
    then you bash the cat and Mrs EO bashes you?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Cats make more noises that all other animals put together. FACT.

They have their own language. They can signal birds in the area, eyes on prey, I want to go out, I want to come in, they can purr, there be dogs, there be enemy cats

I never believed it till Mrs EO introduced me to the mog world

one bashes the keys in the back door. if the keys are not in the back door, he finds them on the table and bashes them. if they are not on the table he sh!ts on the carpet. it's a sort of message i suppose

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    There is a solution involving a brown sack, a couple of rocks and a canal.

HTH

MF
    Yes, it could solve your problems. Put the rocks in the sack, throw it over your shoulder, run down to the canal, do some swimming and MTFU instead of picking on small animals!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

HTH

MF
    Put owlhoot and the rocks in the sack and throw in canal?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

HTH

MF

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I woke up at 4am and through the wall heard the owner of my monday-thursday lodgings snoring in his bedroom which is next to mine.

He drinks a brace or two of tinnies most evenings, slumped in his sitting room watching carp TV and chain smoking rollies. So not surprisingly I sometimes hear a faint sound of snoring. But this seemed unusually loud, even for a drunken git like him.

Anyway, I soon dozed off. But when I woke again at 8am, one of his cats was curled up asleep on the bed right next to my pillow, still snoring, and as the door had been firmly shut since the previous evening she must have been there all night and what I had heard earlier!
    Indeed they do and very loudly at times.

When we first got NorPussI he used to sleep under our bed where our pillows are, for weeks I used to blame Mr N until one night I discovered where the noise was actually coming from. In the last few weeks alone he's woken me up as he's so loud. NorPussII is not as loud.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Testermog Minor snores AND farts while she sleeps. Testermog Major then wanders off and sleeps somewhere else.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Ours snores quite loudly sometimes, it's a comforting sound.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    You should hang round TPD - we had tales of snoring moggies only yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    started a topic I never knew cats could snore

I never knew cats could snore

I woke up at 4am and through the wall heard the owner of my monday-thursday lodgings snoring in his bedroom which is next to mine.

He drinks a brace or two of tinnies most evenings, slumped in his sitting room watching carp TV and chain smoking rollies. So not surprisingly I sometimes hear a faint sound of snoring. But this seemed unusually loud, even for a drunken git like him.

Anyway, I soon dozed off. But when I woke again at 8am, one of his cats was curled up asleep on the bed right next to my pillow, still snoring, and as the door had been firmly shut since the previous evening she must have been there all night and what I had heard earlier!

Working...
X