• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Official CUK Snow Watch"

Collapse

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    My daffs are coming out.
    Is that a euphemism?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Lovely sunny day here in Canary Wharf, felt like spring is just around the corner.
    So i expect it will be snowing within a week
    My daffs are coming out.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Lovely sunny day here in Canary Wharf, felt like spring is just around the corner.
    So i expect it will be snowing within a week

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Have you tried to film a policeman there?
    Got picked up by Border Patrol yesterday near the Mexican border. I was sporting a fake moustache as where both kids. When asked if I was American I replied no, before being asked if I was Canadian. Eventually when realizing I was English and we did not have out passports on us just driving licenses he actually asked 'Do you need a visa to be in the US?'. If Border control don't know, god help them

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Good eight inches here

No snow though

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Ooops a good time to pick a long weekend in Wales, hmm hope it could be the first time I'll get snowed in a pub for years

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Glad I've just decided to stay on in the US for another two weeks
    Have you tried to film a policeman there?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Dont reckon we're going to get any at all this year. Not that settles properly anyway.
    I thought everyone on here was a DM reader: Met Office predicts by Friday it'll be SNOWING across the South | Mail Online

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Dont reckon we're going to get any at all this year. Not that settles properly anyway.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Until Yewtree get an extradition order.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Not snowing here.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    started a topic Official CUK Snow Watch

Official CUK Snow Watch

You know the rules ...no bolloxs "It's snowing here" type posts, location must be stated
    right crack on!

Working...
X