• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oi, Dallas, get off yer bike"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Two nuns riding their bikes.

Nun one: "Do you come this way often?"
    Nun two: "No, it must be the cobbles."

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    PS Does telling Dallas to get off her bike imply she is a lesbian? Cool beans! I hope so.......

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I heard that. When we asked Brillo to score you out of ten. He said he'd give you one.
    Utter lie!

I said zero.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Women should be offered more feminine sports that allow them to look "absolutely radiant", the minister for sport and equality has said.

Dallas looks absolutely radiant during her IronMen contests. Except when her wetsuit doesn't fit.

I have lots of piccies of her at home - I must post them sometime.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    I know, I am such a minger, and to think my mum started me on ballet happy ltb training.
    I heard that. When we asked Brillo to score you out of ten. He said he'd give you one.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    It's not ladylike.

How about trying the thing with the wavy ribbons instead?

Offer 'Feminine' Sports To Women, Minister Says
    How about this....? (NSFW!)

lingerie bowl - Google Search

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    They should only be allowed to participate in cheer leading, all other sports should be male only.

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    I know, I am such a minger, and to think my mum started me on ballet happy ltb training.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Sports Minister Helen Grant should know being "feminine" means being as hard as nails, says Fleet Street Fox - Fleet Street Fox - Mirror Online

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Excellent idea!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    started a topic Oi, Dallas, get off yer bike

Oi, Dallas, get off yer bike

It's not ladylike.

How about trying the thing with the wavy ribbons instead?

Offer 'Feminine' Sports To Women, Minister Says

Working...
X