• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: hazardous M60

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "hazardous M60"

Collapse

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?
    I guess someone drove an Audi through a puddle and drenched you on your way to work this morning and you didn't have any spare Huggies to change into.

Perhaps you didn't see the sarcasm in my words.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I guess someone drove an Audi through a puddle and drenched you on your way to work this morning
    Yep, that's the kind of thing Audi drivers are known for in the cycling fraternity. Although Golf drivers are worse, but then they're just for people who can't afford Audis.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    I was thinking more to complete the twat using the cock.... Since it seems you are more of a twat...
    One that would make him feel more like a cock? Get a white Audi A4 all blinged up dude.
    Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?
    I guess someone drove an Audi through a puddle and drenched you on your way to work this morning and you didn't have any spare Huggies to change into.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    He could actually just buy a different car instead of going through all this risky surgery.
    One that would make him feel more like a cock? Get a white Audi A4 all blinged up dude.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Look, neither of us are surgeons. That's for TickTock and the doctor to sort out.
    He could actually just buy a different car instead of going through all this risky surgery.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    But then you'd have a bit of a twat and an incomplete cock, and I'm not sure that they could then successfully breed. Best leave well enough alone.
    I was thinking more to complete the twat using the cock.... Since it seems you are more of a twat...

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    that doesn't change the fact that they need a sex change opp.
    But then you'd have a bit of a twat and an incomplete cock, and I'm not sure that they could then successfully breed. Best leave well enough alone.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    But wouldn't you want to ensure that the dimensions of the incomplete innies and bits of outies are still compatible?, Or rather, post op, the incomplete outies and bits of innies?
    Look, neither of us are surgeons. That's for TickTock and the doctor to sort out.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    But wouldn't you want to ensure that the dimensions of the incomplete innies and bits of outies are still compatible?, Or rather, post op, the incomplete outies and bits of innies?

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Although arguably an incomplete twat and a bit of a cock could still breed successfully.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    so your an incomplete twat and a bit of cock..... sounds like you need a sex change opp.
    Although arguably an incomplete twat and a bit of a cock could still breed successfully.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Fair enough. I'm not a complete twat, I may be a bit of a cock.
    so your an incomplete twat and a bit of cock..... sounds like you need a sex change opp.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Fair enough. I'm not a complete twat, I may be a bit of a cock.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    WHS
    +1

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    I'd say that not every driver who drives an Audi is a cock, but every cock does seem to drive an Audi
    WHS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X