• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Gittins Gal

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gittins Gal"

Collapse

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Hi Gricer. Can we have a crossover episode, possibly where you and Malc stumble upon GG's woodland loggia and hilarious hi-jinx ensue?
    Great idea!

So GG's in her loggia wearing a onesie while watching Dominic West in the Wire, having rustled up a delicious free range organic supper using her awesome OND Food Tech powers ...

... over to you Gricer old chap !

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Actually, in view of new developments I cannot urge anyone to tangle with GG. She's got a BTEC.
    She's got an itchy negging finger, and she's not afraid to use it! Although, I claim the honour of her first neg, apparently [preen].

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I think I've given GG enough exercise for one day; can someone else take over for a bit?
    Actually, in view of new developments I cannot urge anyone to tangle with GG. She's got a BTEC.

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I don't actually understand what motivates someone to write reams of tedious pish on sites like this under a nom de plume.
    minestrone
    Posts 11,506

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    I don't actually understand what motivates someone to write reams of tedious pish on sites like this under a nom de plume.
    Have you asked SAS ?

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    I really have to take issue with that.

I think there was one letter I reproduced from the letters section in Railway World.

Everything else is genuine.

I demand an apology (and I have to confess that I am shocked to be the subject of such slander from another rail fan)
    Hi Gricer. Can we have a crossover episode, possibly where you and Malc stumble upon GG's woodland loggia and hilarious hi-jinx ensue?

I'm sure we'd all love to ignore that one.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post

I think there was one letter I reproduced from the letters section in Railway World.

I demand an apology (and I have to confess that I am shocked to be the subject of such slander from another rail fan)
    You were pwnd ... get over it!

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Gricer didn't actually write some of his tosh, as we found out some time ago.

Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I actually noticed your usual reams of pish in cricket threads was missing this winter. What happened?
    Too busy sorting out failed deliveries courtesy of Bob to be posting the usual drivel on here & annoyingly wfh 09:00-17:00 has become wfh 07:00 - 21:00sh - think I'll go back into the City for a rest!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Is your real name minestrone?
    I actually noticed your usual reams of pish in cricket threads was missing this winter. What happened?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Is your real name minestrone?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Too much spare time?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I think I've given GG enough exercise for one day; can someone else take over for a bit?

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    We all know Lola walked like a woman and talked like a man
    I'm not convinced that "her" sockie-master even manages to talk like a man.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X