• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Have you Glastonburyed?"

Collapse

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    You appear to be almost as odd as me & that's saying something.
    Odd Down

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Originally posted by socialworker View Post
    Respectfully, wtf did you expect, it was Bath! Have lived there 33 years but it is still the most pretentious, up itself place you could ever wish for.
    Oh well, I blame Fairfield Park and Larkhall.

Haven't lived there for years but I'm an Odd Down gal born and bred

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Yawwwwwn. Alrighty, who read the OP properly and understood what it meant?

DoggyStyle? Any thoughts?
    OOps.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Yawwwwwn. Alrighty, who read the OP properly and understood what it meant?

DoggyStyle? Any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    I've been to Glastonbury. Stayed in a five star hotel a few miles away and cabbed it there and back every day.

Leave a comment:

• socialworker
    replied
    Respectfully, wtf did you expect, it was Bath! Have lived there 33 years but it is still the most pretentious, up itself place you could ever wish for.

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Have you ever dabbled in Lesbianism then?
    Subtlety not your thing is it?

I read your thread on how you ham fistedly try to own that poor waitress with a £50 tip whilst basking in the glow of your own munificence - all you really did was bully the poor girl.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I've found that whenever I have tried something new seasoned practitioners have always been more than willing to share their enthusiasm and knowledge without becoming dismissive or critical.
    As is demonstrated in the professional forums whenever someone wants to expense their car insurance/gas bill etc

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Dabbling? Best to dive in head first where that's concerned.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Are you suggesting she posts in the tipping (the velvet) thread?

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    If you haven't, I'm sure MF could lend you an instructional DVD or two.....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
    I'm saying that I dabble in things, yes but I'm also saying that I find it hard to display the levels of enthusiasm of a seasoned practitioner of the hobby whilst still a novice. I have found this problematic as it can create discord. Let's face it, you're expected to live and breathe the hobby - not be an occasional dabbler. I think that is a shame.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    You seem to have taken to typing with some enthusiasm GG

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
    I'm saying that I dabble in things, yes but I'm also saying that I find it hard to display the levels of enthusiasm of a seasoned practitioner of the hobby whilst still a novice. I have found this problematic as it can create discord. Let's face it, you're expected to live and breathe the hobby - not be an occasional dabbler. I think that is a shame.
    I've found that whenever I have tried something new seasoned practitioners have always been more than willing to share their enthusiasm and knowledge without becoming dismissive or critical. It's probably your attitude towards them that's creating discord. Perhaps start thinking of them as a valuable resource instead of "windbags"?

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    You claim to dabble in hobbies but without enthusiasm and you have the cheek to describe those who possess it as windbags. You are, without a doubt, too dull to be real.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X