• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Fleetwood

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fleetwood"

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    True Golf GTIs are boring, true, but what I was saying is that Golf push out far more BPH then 8.2 liter monstrocity - that's why our climate is now going to hell!

Such cars should be banned.
    There's so much so wrong in your last couple of posts, Alex old chap... but I can't be arsed to comment...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    True Golf GTIs are boring, true, but what I was saying is that Golf push out far more BPH then 8.2 liter monstrocity - that's why our climate is now going to hell!

Such cars should be banned.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    And who's gonna look at you in yet another VW Clitoris? It's not about the numbers it's about the style. You can't look pimp in a GTI, no matter how hard you try
    Exactly. The PVPPS* coefficient on a seventies Caddy is incredible. You can get one of those for two and a half grand.
    Mine was £800, but needed a respray.

(*Pose Value Per Pound Spent)

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Sh1te then - less than Golf GTI does from 2 liters, and it weights probably 2 times less. What was the 0-60mph on that aweful piece of junk?
    It's beautiful, not a piece of junk.
    As for 0-60, I don't know and I don't care. The speedo went up to 100 mph, though.
    The car was extremely good at going at 60mph in a straight line, which is exactly what it was designed to do...

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Sh1te then - less than Golf GTI does from 2 liters, and it weights probably 2 times less. What was the 0-60mph on that aweful piece of junk?

And who's gonna look at you in yet another VW Clitoris? It's not about the numbers it's about the style. You can't look pimp in a GTI, no matter how hard you try

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleetwood
    The engine put out 180bhp....

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    8.2 litre engine. Crushed Dralon upholstery, foot-rests, 8 track player, three-point turns with one finger on the steering-wheel, 12 mpg. etc etc etc
    Mmmmm, Nothing says Pimp like Crushed Draylon....

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    The engine put out 190bhp@3600 rpm
    Last edited by Fleetwood; 21 August 2006, 11:39.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    8.2 litre engine.
    Yes and this monstrocity ought to be extremely heavy and also produce very little BPH, probably less than Evo.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    That is a pimpmobile and I like it.
    8.2 litre engine. Crushed Dralon upholstery, foot-rests, 8 track player, three-point turns with one finger on the steering-wheel, 12 mpg. etc etc etc

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Nothing at all. I named myself after a Cadillac Fleetwood that I used to own.

That is a pimpmobile and I like it.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    'Ere, Fleetwood, are you anything to do with the Fleetwood travel company that allegedly have just legged it with a lot of clients money?
    Nothing at all. I named myself after a Cadillac Fleetwood that I used to own.

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    'teletext
    wow does that still work, I'll have to give it a go wen I get home.
    Is bamoozled still on CH4?

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    N'est-ce pas?
    I wanted something more explicit, but the filter here won't let me get at anything too naughty.
    Last edited by Fleetwood; 18 August 2006, 13:41.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Its a guy with moobs...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo........................

Leave a comment:

Working...
X