• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: The C word

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The C word"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Fair Comment

Someone needs to tell poor JoeyD to plot Cojak's banning sprees against dates.......
    Sexist, patronising ****.

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Consistency? How long have you been on this board?
    Fair Comment

Someone needs to tell poor JoeyD to plot Cojak's banning sprees against dates.......

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    So, can someone explain why one poster uses a *'d out version of the C word and gets a ban and another poster uses a *'d out version of the C word and doesn't.

Can the hormonal mods please sort their tulip out and act with a bit of consistency.
    Consistency? How long have you been on this board?

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    I have been known to use it myself to add emphasis: normally talking about contractors.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I think it was Jeeves. MF obviously wasn't where he'd said he'd be, and "scum ridden f**k" is how he always refers to his boss.
    Never even noticed this poster before, sounds like someone on the receiving end of the glory hole.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Bellona View Post
    We obviously missed something................
    I think it was Jeeves. MF obviously wasn't where he'd said he'd be, and "scum ridden f**k" is how he always refers to his boss.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    So, can someone explain why one poster uses a *'d out version of the C word and gets a ban and another poster uses a *'d out version of the C word and doesn't.

Can the hormonal mods please sort their tulip out and act with a bit of consistency.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by pootle View Post
    All right, I'm looking for you you scum ridden f**k; ban me all you want
    OK.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Never met too many birds who were fanatics about the old muffing
    What about this lass?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Never met too many birds who were fanatics about the old muffing. Not like blokes at all, who live for the bj

do you like my cupid av btw. its my valentines av
    Says the man who can't lick his eyebrows.
    Always been my experience women love it loads. Guaranteed organism. And tongue size does not matter. You just go for the right bit.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

I have a mussie though

I tried to supplement it once, with a leckie toothbrush

well it seemed like a good idea at the time. I wonder if she has forgiven me yet

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Never met too many birds who were fanatics about the old muffing. Not like blokes at all, who live for the bj

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Then again there's muff diving.

That's a C word most wimmin seem to like.

A lot.

YMMV of course, says I, licking my eyebrows.

Leave a comment:

• petergriffin
    replied
    FAAC - Cancelli Automatici, Porte Automatiche, Sistemi per Parcheggi

(pronounced as F..K)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X