• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This is why CUK standards haven't slipped"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    That is correct. I believe I gave dates, and everything

Then again TM has such a hatred hard-on for me it's amusing.
    no he is trying to make sure he is on the same flight, hoping to exchange a romantic glance !

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    I hope you don't mean me dear ! I idolise you !
    Whoopsie, I did of course mean TwatMerc.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied

I hope you don't mean me dear ! I idolise you !

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    So how did the trial go then? Are you starting next week project managing the ball pit?
    Saying that, I hope you're on the register.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I have just spent the last 3 hours in a whacky warehouse, surrounded by SY02 and the other mums and haven't said a word. Glued to my iPad, posting utter b******s on here.

I love you guys, you're my friends.
    So how did the trial go then? Are you starting next week project managing the ball pit?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Damon View Post
    I think SY was talking the weekend after this.

Leave a comment:

• Damon
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    So not flying out to Jersey on your fantasy island gig then? Surely you're not lying? I couldn't believe that for a millisecond.
    I think SY was talking the weekend after this.

Leave a comment:

• Damon
    replied
    Play barn is my idea of hell!
    Last edited by Damon; 3 January 2014, 13:53. Reason: Switched brain on!

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    So not flying out to Jersey on your fantasy island gig then? Surely you're not lying? I couldn't believe that for a millisecond.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I have just spent the last 3 hours in a whacky warehouse, surrounded by SY02 and the other mums and haven't said a word. Glued to my iPad, posting utter b******s on here.

Feck. Why us for God's sake?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    started a topic This is why CUK standards haven't slipped

This is why CUK standards haven't slipped

Working...
X