• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Failure

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Failure"

Collapse

• Pondlife
    replied
    I think the word is infamous

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Didn't realise you were famous did you?
    I didn't, that's quite scary...

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    A poor second

Electrical Contractor in Fleetwood, Lancashire UK - [ Traduire cette page ]IDS Electrical Contractors Ltd 254 Church Street Blackpool, FY1 3PX, 01253 290000. Andrews Shaun 79 Poulton Rd Fleetwood, FY7 6TF, 01253 770895 ...
    http://www.accessplace.com/electrica.../fleetwood.htm - 40k - En cache - Pages similaires

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Diestl
    replied
    If I change my username to ".NET SQL C# ASP.NET" and put my CV on my profile page ill be fighting off the offers.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I seem to be competing against Ion Exchange Chromatography Sorbents

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon

Google the following:

contractor <name of CUK regular here>

OMFG!

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon

Google the following:

Oh dear, Xenophon, your profile is only number 2. Still better than DP, his profile doesn't show up at all.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Put

test please delete

into google and check out 1st entry

Google the following:

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Well, its not me on that page...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Put

test please delete

into google and check out 1st entry

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    started a topic Failure

Failure

Probably been done before but input FAILURE into google and check out the 1st entry.

Working...
X