• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Advice needed - Hog-Roast"

Collapse

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Me and SimonMac are currently roasting MFs missus, but when we catch sight of each other we keep going flacid. Please help.
    According to Urban dictionary there is a 'code of the spitroast', which perhaps you are not following.

The spitroast has special rules which must be abided by, ie. the code of the spitroast.
    1. No crossing swords.
    2. When eye contact is made a high five must be given.
    3. (Redacted, but effectively says you have to pre-determine who goes in front and who is at the rear before commencing.)
    HTH

Leave a comment:

• JoJoGabor
    replied
    I know a guy who is one of those tough outdoor survival type guys who can kill and cook anything and he did a double hog roast on a bonfire at a friends wedding. It took him 12 hours, mostly tending to the pigs and fire. I think I spoke to him for about 30secs over the entire day. Are you trying to avoid the wedding completely?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Suity & Spit roast in the same sentence. I'm turning vegetarian

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    You may laugh but all I'm thinking of is
    We know, you're more into "well aged beef".

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    You may laugh but all I'm thinking of is

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I dress to the left, and am hung like a baby's arm clenching a walnut.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Spitroast advice

Me and SimonMac are currently roasting MFs missus, but when we catch sight of each other we keep going flacid. Please help.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I dress to the left, and am hung like a Liliputians baby's arm clenching a walnut.
    Ftfy chipolata boy.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Son #1 is a welder. He recently assisted with a custom-made buffalo spit roast.

Can you send through your dimensions, suity?
    I dress to the left, and am hung like a baby's arm clenching a walnut.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Son #1 is a welder. He recently assisted with a custom-made buffalo spit roast.

Can you send through your dimensions, suity?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
    Wot, on the spit?

I'm safe. There's no hog roasting equipment sturdy enough for a suity.

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    Bagsy first place.
    Wot, on the spit?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Well you can practice on us lot first, CUK pig feast mkII ( EO stylee) anyone????
    Bagsy first place.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Now you start to understand. I will teach you leadership

follow me boys! I am bullet proof
    Well you can practice on us lot first, CUK pig feast mkII ( EO stylee) anyone????

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    No doubt EO will cook it in the traditional scouse manner. Ie. Steal a car from Bootle, nick a piggy from a local farm stick it in the boot and set fire to the care. Voilere, roasted pig Scouse style.
    Now you start to understand. I will teach you leadership

follow me boys! I am bullet proof

Leave a comment:

Working...
X