• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Eh?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Eh?"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Yeah that's what they pretty much do now, problem are not new people, but those who already settled 30 years ago and are british citizens with kids who were born in this country with similar views as their parents - you can't deport them.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    I am actually surprised it has taken so long for the 'muslim community' to approach a minister and ask for sharia 'law' to be given legal status in this country.

Lets face it, such people are simply not compatible with the UK. They should leave.

Anybody wishing to reside in Britain - either through economic migration or asylum - should be made aware of the condition that they accept the laws of the land they have chosen to travel thousands of miles to, rather than a nearby country. If they cannot even manage that, deport them.

I can just imagine the ridiculous scenario of some muslim getting legal aid to sue the UK in the EU court of human rights, on the grounds that not allowing them allow to observe sharia law is an infringement of his civil liberties.

France has faced similar demands to end the established seperation between religion and state - and rioting ensued. It's our turn next.

The only way to deal with islam seems to be to prevent it.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    As far as Islam is concerned, Tolerance is a one way street. Just check the laws of Islamic societies around the world.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    I'm disgusted with the lot of you. You should all be beheaded...as soon as I can find the relevent passage justifying my actions.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by NetwkSupport
    Go stick yer nose up a pigs ass Tex you weren't invited into this "debate"
    What's the point in debating with a racist? Your disgusting views will be set in stone anyway.

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    Go stick yer nose up a pigs ass Tex you weren't invited into this "debate"

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tex
    replied
    Jeezuz-H-Christ, I didn't know they stacked tulip that high.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Only 2 things come from Texas, steers and queers. Which one are you, boy?

Leave a comment:

• Tex
    replied
    I don't accept peace from no stinking racist.

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    Alright tossers. I got a bit flustered. Just have strong points of view here and maybe went a bit over the top with my comments

Still love you all.

Peace

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Whoa there boy.

Netwksppt , nobody called you a nazi. Dont be so touchy.
    We called you a nazi racist - thats completely different.
    Now **** off to Thailand and have a good time

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by NetwkSupport
    ok im a nazi.

you can have this sess pit of a country all to yourselves, dont even why im bothering with the issue, see ya.
    Is it a double bluff?!?!? Oh, I don't know, life's so complicated now and I haven't even got time to get the shopping in before The Rapture that Chico keeps going on about getting in the way of the TV schedules tonight...

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    ok im a nazi.

you can have this sess pit of a country all to yourselves, dont even why im bothering with the issue, see ya.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    The case is closed. Netsppt is a nazi racist. He is also a Thailand hopping gay-boy.
    If he posts a pic of his alledged gf with her knockers out I may be forced to reconsider, but untill then ........

racist

Yes but no lady boys, please.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X