• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How long before the people rise up?"

Collapse

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    They eat more than just caviar....

Nice touch, the TV aerial on the side. Can it get Freeview?

Leave a comment:

• Zero Liability
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    They do in Zimbabwe as well
    And their officials also ride about in Benzes and play fast and loose with the money printing. We've taught them so well.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Amazing that they can get so bloody fat on caviar.
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    You just need to eat enough of it.
    They eat more than just caviar....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I take exception to your comment. How dare you miss out an apostrophe a misspell!
    And what you gonna do, shoot him like police allegedly doing in USA?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    He wasn't calling you one, that was just him signing off.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    I take exception to your comment. How dare you miss out an apostrophe a misspell!
    He wasn't calling you one, that was just him signing off.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Of course they do, your gurning idiot.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    the police don’t bother arresting people; they just shoot to kill anyone who gives them a bad look or does a motoring offence.
    Of course they do, your gurning idiot.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Yes, I have to agree with you. American politicians mysteriously die in car accidents moreover, the police don’t bother arresting people; they just shoot to kill anyone who gives them a bad look or does a motoring offence.
    At least in USA people have guns so they can defend themselves against rogue police

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Yes, I have to agree with you. American politicians mysteriously die in car accidents moreover, the police don’t bother arresting people; they just shoot to kill anyone who gives them a bad look or does a motoring offence.
    That's good. The proportion of their population currently incarcerated will be very small then.

Oh, wait...

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Well, in USA people don't get executed few days after suddenly losing their political position.

I certainly don't feel sorry for one of the regime scumbags getting what he was dishing out to others.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Christ here we go. Western democracies are as bad as North Korea.

Get a grip everyone.

Leave a comment:

• CoolCat
    replied
    Really, the queen head of state and a choice between two corrupt ******* as PM?
    exactly, the way parliamentary candidates are selected is the main problem in the UK, the way some parts of the country have disproportionate representation, and so on. one thing I heard today is that there are only 20 working class MP's left in parliament... the whole political process is dominated by far too small a part of society.

I'm expecting people to rise up here never mind in Korea, probably immigration will finally get too ridiculous or something

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    You just need to eat enough of it.
    You can't eat enough caviar to get fat here because fatty Kim and the Kim family have eaten it all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X