• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is this an acceptable comment?"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Actually I'm laughing my head off at what a complete knobber you are
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboydave View Post
    Sasguru- how you have the gall to continue posting today after you were destroyed on that other thread, is beyond me! It was a bit like watching Frank Bruno against Tyson. You kept trying to redeem yourself and you just got beaten worse and worse. You're done now. You've played yourself. You tried to be Billy Big potatoes and you were crushed with GCSE maths and lateral thinking. You had to resort to "I've got an MSc.."...

Cowboydave reckons youre shaking with anger
    Actually I'm laughing my head off at what a complete knobber you are

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    Is this Kandr/LatteLiberal/Russell's backup account?
    It's the Ozzie pole choker.

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied
    Is this Kandr/LatteLiberal/Russell's backup account?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    You are Australian and I claim my can of fosters....
    The 'Billy big potatoes' comment points towards him being a pole choking mummy's boy.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
    I want to know what the rep comment was!!!
    + 1

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboydave View Post
    Sasguru- how you have the gall to continue posting today after you were destroyed on that other thread, is beyond me! It was a bit like watching Frank Bruno against Tyson. You kept trying to redeem yourself and you just got beaten worse and worse. You're done now. You've played yourself. You tried to be Billy Big potatoes and you were crushed with GCSE maths and lateral thinking. You had to resort to "I've got an MSc.."...

Cowboydave reckons your shaking with anger
    You are Australian and I claim my can of fosters....

Leave a comment:

• Cowboydave
    replied

Cowboydave reckons youre shaking with anger

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    Lead me not into temptation, and deliver me from evil...
    Ah g'wan g'wan! Or PM if too bad for public posting.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I know what it is and I would love to repeat it but get even more pleasure out of others who want to know it not knowing it. Of course, if someone else repeats it first, then I have lost both the pleasure of repeating it first and the pleasure of others not knowing, but that's the way it goes.
    Lead me not into temptation, and deliver me from evil...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    I saw the comment before it was deleted from this thread, but I'm not certain I want to repeat it. It was fairly strong, quite nasty and if it were directed at anyone other than AL completely unwarranted.
    I know what it is and I would love to repeat it but get even more pleasure out of others who want to know it not knowing it. Of course, if someone else repeats it first, then I have lost both the pleasure of repeating it first and the pleasure of others not knowing, but that's the way it goes.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Well I called him a twat in mine and he started whinging that that was offensive
    So Suity probably called him a cad or a rotter or something similar.
    I saw the comment before it was deleted from this thread, but I'm not certain I want to repeat it. It was fairly strong, quite nasty and if it were directed at anyone other than AL completely unwarranted.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
    Well I called him a twat in mine and he started whinging that that was offensive
    So Suity probably called him a cad or a rotter or something similar.

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Bellona View Post
    +1
    It does seem that CowboyTinywilly started the argument by -ve Suity......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X