• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Been on and off dating sites for a while"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Take a one week break in Oslo, you will find one.
    Find one what?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Squeezed into tight leather and then bashed against the table leg?
    I was thinking more just banged on the table every night

but you can have leather if you want!

but seriously some of the middle aged women I have met are animals (and tbh why the fook not sex is fun and as you get older chances become less and less so take what you want and enjoy it thats what I say!)

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Is there a website for that?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Indeed what they really want is to be treated like your little toe

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Amen. I'm lucky that GF Platypus is one of the very few who aren't nuts (well, no sign of psychosis yet) but I see friends date one nut job after another.

Mind you, I know several middle aged ladies who have an equally low opinion of middle aged men! Needy losers looking for their mum I think is what one said.
    Indeed what they really want is to be treated like your little toe

Leave a comment:

• James Tiberius Kirk
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    <busted!>

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Well, he does seem to resemble the biker in the Village People.....
    uncanny!

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Just watch out, people are employed to respond to profiles on a lot of online dating sites.

If someone seems to be stringing you along and won't meet you, then eventually stops responding and you see a pattern forming this maybe be why

Ok Cupid is ok though, as it's free they don't need to try and con you

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I strongly suspect you're the common factor here, maybe you send out a gay vibe...
    Well, he does seem to resemble the biker in the Village People.....

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I strongly suspect you're the common factor here, maybe you send out a gay vibe...
    You'd think with a Grindr Premium account, he's get these time wasters filtered out.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Also found out there is a large number of closet gay men who pretend to be women on the sites in the hope that you don't mind if a dude turns up on your blind date

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Create a website especially for groupies - logins free for band members and ladies have to pay to follow favourite bands, price can depend on supply/demand.
    There's no viable biz model for groupies. You just need to gig something which is something I rarely do these days and it all just happens. You don't need to do anything more than appear on a stage.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I've learnt all women are crazy
    Amen. I'm lucky that GF Platypus is one of the very few who aren't nuts (well, no sign of psychosis yet) but I see friends date one nut job after another.

Mind you, I know several middle aged ladies who have an equally low opinion of middle aged men! Needy losers looking for their mum I think is what one said.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    I find plenty
    Create a website especially for groupies - logins free for band members but groupies have to pay to follow favourite bands, price can depend on supply/demand.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X