• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dunstable's Christmas decorations are faintly glowing ...."

Collapse

• ctdctd
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Do they even have Christmas in dunstable?
    I'm not really sure.
    You can see my entire contribution to the festivities by looking at the Avatar to your left <<<<<<

I did once go to Milton Keynes a couple of days before Christmas to try and buy some tat.

Took an hour to park and then went to one of the doors leading to the bear pit.

Looked inside at the seething mass, did a , turned around and went home.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Do they even have Christmas in dunstable?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
    ... so my Xmas Avatar is brought down from the attic.

Those who put their Xmas Avatars on early

Those who haven't got round to it yet

That is all.
    It's actually a burning car. Decorations go up next week. They're putting up some tinfoil.

I admire your optimism though.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    bah humbug!
    wns +1

<-------

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Bah Humbug!

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    started a topic Dunstable's Christmas decorations are faintly glowing ....

Dunstable's Christmas decorations are faintly glowing ....

... so my Xmas Avatar is brought down from the attic.

Those who put their Xmas Avatars on early

Those who haven't got round to it yet

That is all.

Working...
X