• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Was CUK better in the old days?"

Collapse

• Troll
    replied
    FFS it's dire

Declining quality of posts AIRI

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It was much better before with anonymous rep.

Leave a comment:

• BigRed
    replied
    Every forum I've been on has some old git telling everyone it used to be better. They drive away the interesting posters then complain about the remaining dross all sitting waiting to be entertained.
    (or maybe it's just after I join)

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Next Ill be the Aids ridden Fowler boy before disappearing forever.
    You've done OK for yourself.

Grange Hill: where are they now?

Whatever happened to our favourite stars from Grange Hill?
    Where's Roland now?

Erkan Mustafa appeared in an episode of the Lenny Henry comedy Chef! and on The Bill. He's since started a career as a music and club promoter and spent time working in a music shop too.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    +1. This new MF is Tucker's Luck to the original Grange Hill.
    Next Ill be the Aids ridden Fowler boy before disappearing forever.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I think MF had better writers.
    +1. This new MF is Tucker's Luck to the original Grange Hill.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Apparently it was. Obviously something as left wing democratic as a poll doesn't really answer anything because it doesn't take voters' sense of self-importance standing in the community into consideration but it passes the time when I'm working on a Monday night.
    I think MF had better writers.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Everything was better in the good old days.

Mind you, it's all relative...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-downhill.html
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ity-posts.html

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
    You aren't supposed to fit the whole thing in your mouth and slobber all over it! You are only supposed to suck the tip!!
    well I dunno either works for me..!!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Apparently it was. Obviously something as left wing democratic as a poll doesn't really answer anything because it doesn't take voters' sense of self-importance standing in the community into consideration but it passes the time when I'm working on a Monday night.

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    .....tube holding the stuff collapsed into a dribbly mess...
    You aren't supposed to fit the whole thing in your mouth and slobber all over it! You are only supposed to suck the tip!!

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    I was thinking it looked more like a rather fizzy tampon.
    Plan B?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Sherbert Lolly
    I was thinking it looked more like a rather fizzy tampon.

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    I am pleased to see someone else with the same sense of desk tidiness as me. Every desk should have at least one tape measure and assorted plastic bags on it.
    I'd cleared an area for the photo. You should see the other side, and the other desk

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
    At least you could tear the paper tube to get the sherbet out, unlike this one I had the other day

I am pleased to see someone else with the same sense of desk tidiness as me. Every desk should have at least one tape measure and assorted plastic bags on it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X