• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Emergency

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Emergency"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
    In that case, she probably went of her own accord.
    Well I thought it worthy of a pj.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    The Luton Jobcentre. You can go out signing-on with Suity.
    FTFY...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I am a bit worn out and I need a holiday. I want to go somewhere quiet, civilised and preferably warm. A hotel with a gym would be a bonus. So would being able to hire a bike, and having things to take photos of.

Any suggestions?
    The Luton Hilton. You can go out cycling with Suity.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Quickest, easiest and cheapest option that fulfils all your requirements is the Canary Islands.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    I would never turn a role down there. The Tech environment there is astonishing, never mind the beaches, girls and food.

Easyjet fly to Tel-Aviv from Luton. They do a great package deal around now until Xmas/Channukah
    Last role was working with Fundtech Global Mass Pay - the Israeli lads were cock-on, never got on the Tel Aviv jolly tho, that was permies only.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Ooh interesting options. 24 degrees in Tel Aviv at the moment.

I turned down a gig there once.
    I would never turn a role down there. The Tech environment there is astonishing, never mind the beaches, girls and food.

Easyjet fly to Tel-Aviv from Luton. They do a great package deal around now until Xmas/Channukah

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
    Turkey, go towards Antalya, Alanya, Side, look for a hotel run by the stone group, won't be hot but will be warmer than here, they get a lot of Germans and Russians that end, much more civilised and better service
    WHS^ We stayed at the 5* Mirage Park Resort on the strip near Kemer, £400 each for 2 weeks b&b, that was about 15 years ago though.

Couldn't knock the place apart from the £1 a pint when it was 40p just outside, 90% Germans which we we quite liked to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    http://www.throb.co.uk/

Try this. MF recommended it

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    they have veggie stuff too - i am on a peppermint chlorophyl thing at the min - jeyzus, that does clean you out
    Maybe I should go on a bean and barley diet for a few days. That way ms doodab will be willing to pay for the holiday

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    I'd come back a lot thinner as I can't actually drink fruit juice at the moment. Not that I can say I've really been missing it
    they have veggie stuff too - i am on a peppermint chlorophyl thing at the min - jeyzus, that does clean you out

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    but you'll come back thinner and they might put a tube up your bum and clean you out...
    I'd come back a lot thinner as I can't actually drink fruit juice at the moment. Not that I can say I've really been missing it

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I'd need to take some bacon by the look of it. I want a holiday where I don't get laughed at by good looking fit people
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    I'd need to take some bacon by the look of it. I want a holiday not a spell in prison
    but you'll come back thinner and they might put a tube up your bum and clean you out...

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I'd go here

Home | Juicy Oasis

I'd have to smuggle some vino in
    I'd need to take some bacon by the look of it. I want a holiday not a spell in prison

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    I'd go here

Home | Juicy Oasis

I'd have to smuggle some vino in

Leave a comment:

Working...
X