• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Sexy or Creepy?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sexy or Creepy?"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    He overdid the steroids. Made his willy shrivel - he ended up with an 'inny'.
    Just like Old Greg according to Suity.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    No it was worse than that, when you took that uniform off, there was nothing there at all.
    He overdid the steroids. Made his willy shrivel - he ended up with an 'inny'.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    No it was worse than that, when you took that uniform off, there was nothing there at all.
    On the plus side though.....

Leave a comment:

• alluvial
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I thought you were one of the more modern Action Man dolls that didn't do that.

Action Man use to get stuck with Barbie or Sindy because not all little girls had Ken. Action Man had sealed on pants.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    That's called booze
    I thought you were one of the more modern Action Man dolls that didn't do that.

Action Man use to get stuck with Barbie or Sindy because not all little girls had Ken. Action Man had sealed on pants.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    no just bought them a real meal!

The whole point of the barbie look is that they are starving and brainless. If you feed them they may be able to think....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I guessed you burn all Barbies.
    no just bought them a real meal!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Do you have the switch on the back of your head that makes your eyes swivel?
    That's called booze

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Girls just wanna be plastic: Seventh “real-life doll” appears in Odessa,*Ukraine

^ Is weird

Barbie girl meets Anime Girl

^ Is bizarre

SFW (photos of models, not scantily clad, no inappropriate flesh, not the DM)

I think these are very odd and not at all attractive.

Mitch, would you?
    The things that some girls will do for a shag! FFS!

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Kinda got the action man look myself - scar and joints that don't quite look natural and clothing that takes 30 mins to put on.
    Do you have the switch on the back of your head that makes your eyes swivel?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    How odd. Think I'll go for the cabbage patch kid look.
    Kinda got the action man look myself - scar and joints that don't quite look natural and clothing that takes 30 mins to put on.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    How odd. Think I'll go for the cabbage patch kid look.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I think the world definitely needs more eating disorders and pressure on impressionable young girls to try and look like this and feel like failures if they don't. Best that it get's ingrained at a young age as well...
    I guessed you burn all Barbies.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    I think the world definitely needs more eating disorders and pressure on impressionable young girls to try and look like this and feel like failures if they don't. Best that it get's ingrained at a young age as well...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X