• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "One film..Desert Island Disc"

Collapse

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Maybe Shawshank.
    Shawshank here too.

Some action, sad bits, exciting bits and always leaves me feeling happy and content with the world.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Maybe Shawshank.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Having to choose only one film is ridiculous.

I'd have to take my three DVD cases (1000 DVDs per case) of favourite films, or I'm not going!

Leave a comment:

• zoco
    replied
    The Devil Rides Out because I like horror and this is the film that scared me the most.

I was about 10 and my parents had left me alone in the house on New Years Eve to go first footing.

The scene where that black voodoo demon materialises in the middle of the pentagram on the floor of Mocata's observatory still sends chills down my spine.

Leave a comment:

• Runs With Scissors
    replied
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Coconuts instead of horses

It's only a flesh wound

Camelot, Camelot, Camelot.......It's only a model

I could go on and on

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Debbie Does Dallas 2000
    FTFY - you want the updated version, not the original.

Apparently

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Debbie Does Dallas

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied
    Wanted.

Or Leon

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Castaway?

Leave a comment:

• Bacchus
    replied
    It would have to be the Life of Brian. Seen it so many times I pretty much know it off by heart, but it just keeps giving.

Plus, of course, when things on the island are bad, when they start to make you mad, when they make you swear and curse...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    We'll put you down for the Book of Eli then.
    Blu-ray with DTS-HD Master Audio

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Take a book instead because you won't get any electricity on a deserted island.

We'll put you down for the Book of Eli then.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    The Dam Busters, full of British Spunk, you can see it all over the pilots faces.

Or is that Bangkok Chick Boys Lancaster Challenge?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Take a book instead because you won't get any electricity on a deserted island.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Blade Runner because it's so beautifully put together. I never get bored of it.

Don't start on the it's-nothing-like-the-book. I know, I've read it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X