• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Petition to unban Old Greg"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Popular??!!!??? You collect turds don't you.
    Are you looking for a lift home from the Day Centre again?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    well that didn't last long

it's political correctness gone mad I tell you

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    He may be a bastard, but he is a popular bastard! Calling Old Greg, can you hear me Old Greg? It is not time to pass over yet, walk towards the light. Towards the light!
    Do I get my custom title back?

Thank you all for your many kindnesses.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    He may be a bastard, but he is a popular bastard! Calling Old Greg, can you hear me Old Greg? It is not time to pass over yet, walk towards the light. Towards the light!
    He's busy right now bumming MF in the car park. You may think you're King of CUK, but a pair of Queens beats you any time.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Don't know who he/she really is but they're funny

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Popular??!!!??? You collect turds don't you.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    I go away for a quick pot noodle and bannings galore, I assume this is from aussiemongs thread?

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    AL provides a valuable service to this forum, as an uber-loser.
    Even the Village Idiots e.g. vetran (sic) can look down on him with some justification.
    Aye, he even makes me feel good about myself. Having someone to look down on is a good thing

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    What's more suprising is that AL doesn't seem to have been banned, given that he's a complete prick with no visible redeeming qualities. Just an complete **** from one end to the other and all the way through.
    AL provides a valuable service to this forum, as an uber-loser.
    Even the Village Idiots e.g. vetran (sic) can look down on him with some justification.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    What's more suprising is that AL doesn't seem to have been banned, given that he's a complete prick with no visible redeeming qualities. Just an complete **** from one end to the other and all the way through.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Never let it be said we don't listen to the masses.
    I didn't know you were catholic.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Never let it be said we don't listen to the masses.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    He's less a ****, rather than deeply insecure about his IQ, having only done a simple arts degree and not earning that much.

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I would like to politely decline this petition on the grounds OG is a ****.
    +1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X