• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Angela Merkel - Hypocritical cow!"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
    I don't want to see that woman naked!
    Deborah Meaden OTOH

Leave a comment:

• petergriffin
    replied
    I don't want to see that woman naked!

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Churchill's point is valid, you can split hairs around the exact method of spying, ,however they do spy on allies therefore can't claim to be outraged when they find Obama is tapping her phone.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    The topic of this thread is not the tapping of Frau Merkel's phone, the topic is that it's rather hypocritical for her to bleat on about German Phone and email data being collected by the NSA when the German equivalent does exactly the same thing to the peoples and governments of other countries.

I realise that there are a lot of complicated words and concepts in this topic so perhaps it's for the best if you go and play elsewhere.

Surely there's another project somewhere that you can fck up?
    I wonder what this button does.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I'm not the one who's making an arse of himself. As you were twatface.
    The topic of this thread is not the tapping of Frau Merkel's phone, the topic is that it's rather hypocritical for her to bleat on about German Phone and email data being collected by the NSA when the German equivalent does exactly the same thing to the peoples and governments of other countries.

I realise that there are a lot of complicated words and concepts in this topic so perhaps it's for the best if you go and play elsewhere.

Surely there's another project somewhere that you can fck up?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Suity, you're out of your depth, again. Now, do yourself a favour and fck off.
    I'm not the one who's making an arse of himself. As you were twatface.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I believe that deserves a pwnd.
    Suity, you're out of your depth, again. Now, do yourself a favour and fck off.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    No, that paragraph was easy to read, as was the next paragraph, which is as follows with the relevant clause highlighted for your benefit:
    I believe that deserves a pwnd.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Not quite too sure what you mean by 'aggressive intelligence' but they do intercept communications as can be seen by the recent Syria conflict: NATOSource • Report: Germany helping Syria rebels with spy ship intel
    You're pissing into the wind arguing with AtW.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Germans don't engage in aggressive intelligence (at least since Abwehr) anywhere, certainly not on allied countries.

It's the job of locally stationed diplomants to know enough about local leaders to relay to HQ rather than NSA's - they've clearly overstepped their mandate.
    Not quite too sure what you mean by 'aggressive intelligence' but they do intercept communications as can be seen by the recent Syria conflict: NATOSource • Report: Germany helping Syria rebels with spy ship intel

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Germans don't engage have never been caught engaging in aggressive intelligence (at least since Abwehr) anywhere, certainly not on allied countries.

It's the job of locally stationed diplomants to know enough about local leaders to relay to HQ rather than NSA's - they've clearly overstepped their mandate.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    She probably was doing her job but seeing as the NSA have decided that they're now no longer accountable to anyone then the information that the committee was meant to be provided with, was not. Pretty much the same with GCHQ and the National Security Council in the UK. What you have to remember is that this is a war that we're in and so normal protocol falls by the wayside, gung ho and all that bollocks...
    At least it's safe to walk the streets, eh?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    She's the chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, if she didn't know then she wasn't doing her fcking job!
    She probably was doing her job but seeing as the NSA have decided that they're now no longer accountable to anyone then the information that the committee was meant to be provided with, was not. Pretty much the same with GCHQ and the National Security Council in the UK. What you have to remember is that this is a war that we're in and so normal protocol falls by the wayside, gung ho and all that bollocks...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    How do you know? Have you been spying on her?
    She's the chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, if she didn't know then she wasn't doing her fcking job!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Because now the public knows; she has to be seen reacting or be accused of being a US lackey
    Erm, I wasn't referring to Frau Merkel...

Hence the quote. I was referring to Dianne Fernstein, who is a US lackey.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X