• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Curious case of the Spiders From Mars"

Collapse

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by lORD lUCAN
    aka tea towel holder !!
    excellent. aka chocolate starfish

Not bleached very well.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    I do have a copy, AJP, an American import, in fact, and damn fine it is too.
    I will PM you for a meet this week or next, promise.

I've also got this one or a copy of it anyway, and it's very good.
    Friars Aylesbury, 25/9/71

Leave a comment:

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    I was thinking rusty sherrif's badge too but then I always do.
    aka tea towel holder !!

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    prefer Shook Me Cold, and Width of a Circle personally, and I liked Slaughter on 10th Avenue more than his work with Bowie.
    In a corner in the morning of the past ...

Yep and Running Gun Blues wasnt bad either.

Come to think of it I never did get round to listening to Slaughter on 10th Avenue, Im sure Fleetys got a copy but he wont lower himself to meet me in Brussels, not that I blame him .

You cant be too careful these days ....

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Well

prefer Shook Me Cold, and Width of a Circle personally, and I liked Slaughter on 10th Avenue more than his work with Bowie.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied

Play dont worry ...

Ronsons solo on Moonage Daydream still ranks as one of the best ever guitar solos ...

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Good old Mick

Guitar-hero extraordinaire, very underrated in my not-so humble opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Here are the Spiders..

Last edited by Fleetwood; 8 August 2006, 11:43.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I was thinking rusty sherrif's badge too but then I always do.

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    The one on the right is definitely Threaded's footprint. Another interplanetary jolly eh?

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    I think these guys know something about this mystery ...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Looks like mould.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Sheriff's rusty badge

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    But where were the spiders?

when the flies tried to break our balls
    just the beer light to guide us
    so we bitched about his fans and should we crush his sweet hands.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    started a topic The Curious case of the Spiders From Mars

The Curious case of the Spiders From Mars

"...you're the blessed, we're the Spiders From Mars..." Hang Onto Yourself (Bowie)

The Baffling Martian "Spiders"

The discovery of complex dendritic networks at Mars’ south pole has left NASA scientists scrambling for answers. What are these bizarre formations, and how were they created?

For two years on this website, we have explored the anomalous surface features of our nearest planetary neighbor, Mars. No other body outside of the earth has been more closely examined by planetary scientists than this “Planet of a Thousand Mysteries.” Numerous surface features find no analogy in familiar geology. And even those features which geologists claim to recognize, when examined in context and in detail, defy textbook definitions. It is only necessary to look closely to see that this is so.

Full link continues here ...

Spiders From Mars
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 8 August 2006, 10:11.

Working...
X