• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Thread for Old Hack and Dooogie..."

Collapse

• Hairy
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Haven't you noticed d000hgie missing from the top bunk?
    Yawn
    Last edited by Hairy; 17 October 2013, 07:05.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Hairy View Post
    Who went to the boozer?
    Haven't you noticed d000hgie missing from the top bunk?

Leave a comment:

• Hairy
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I hope you locked the doors when you nipped out to the boozer.
    Who went to the boozer?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Right. No more sugar for you two this week. Hack you take your Ritalin like a good little boy & Doogie here's your blankie, a nice cup of warm milk and an early night.
    I hope you locked the doors when you nipped out to the boozer.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I think it's pretty clear who is trying to respect the rules and who is seeing how far they can get. But then I thought it was pretty clear someone who gets permabanned for being a dick shouldn't be allowed to create a new account and start over being a dick right from the get-go; however Ketchup, Kandr and OldHack are all proof otherwise so who knows.
    Originally posted by Hairy View Post
    I agree, however, it is a bit hard watching someone try and circumvent a clear directive, then act as though they've done nothing. Think of what I am doing, as more of trying to highlight it.
    Right. No more sugar for you two this week. Hack you take your Ritalin like a good little boy & Doogie here's your blankie, a nice cup of warm milk and an early night.

Leave a comment:

• Hairy
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I suspect you're both sailing a little close to the wind!
    I agree, however, it is a bit hard watching someone try and circumvent a clear directive, then act as though they've done nothing. Think of what I am doing, as more of trying to highlight it.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I thought it was pretty clear someone who gets permabanned for being a dick shouldn't be allowed to create a new account and start over being a dick right from the get-go; however Ketchup, Kandr and OldHack are all proof otherwise so who knows.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I think it's pretty clear who is trying to respect the rules and who is seeing how far they can get. But then I thought it was pretty clear someone who gets permabanned for being a dick shouldn't be allowed to create a new account and start over being a dick right from the get-go; however Ketchup, Kandr and OldHack are all proof otherwise so who knows.

Leave a comment:

• Hairy
    replied

I come here cos its a laugh, its thought provoking, and because I genuinely like a handful of people who post. Nothing deeper than that. You're assuming I care as much as you but I don't possess that level of intensity.

I come here to laugh, and to learn. I read a lot of the more professional forums, as some of them, they know their stuff, I don't, so tend to listen more. General is a giggle, but can get out of hand. But, it isn't real life. Some take it too seriously, and that's when we get a rumble, for some care too much. I know I get too involved in an argument, but it's just an argument at the end of the day, and no one is hurting in real life; no one gets harmed. It's not as though anything that is said on here means anything outside of here. How can it be taken so very seriously? Jeez, some of the tulip I have had in PM's, if you took seriously, you'd get properly worked up. It's just a forum.

Hey ho

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    There are a handful of truly nasty little tulips on this forum. We all know who they are. You can give in to them for an easy life if you wish.

I come here cos its a laugh, its thought provoking, and because I genuinely like a handful of people who post. Nothing deeper than that. You're assuming I care as much as you but I don't possess that level of intensity.

You seem to think I'm picking at you, when actually I'm not.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Rather than risk being tempted to break the conditions of my warning - even though the mods clearly couldn't care less when rules are flouted - I've increased the number of people on my ignore list by 1.

ciao.

Leave a comment:

• Hairy
    replied
    You can lighten up n all
    We all know there's a whole bunch of snivelling, snidey little children on this forum and sometimes its hard not to laugh, tease them, for we know their weaknesses, and it's general. Maybe we should stop that.
    Last edited by Hairy; 16 October 2013, 22:06.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Lightening up means no such thing, it means accepting that you just need to let some stuff ride.
    There are a handful of truly nasty little tulips on this forum. We all know who they are. You can give in to them for an easy life if you wish.

Leave a comment:

• Hairy
    replied
    You can lighten up n all
    I'm fine MP, light as the rain outside, just a bit perplexed by these people who act the victim all the time, seriously

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    Point of Sale?
    POT.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X