• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Crimewatch - Madeleine McCann"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
    I cannot even be bothered to respond to you, you and your tulip sockie (northernLady) are the 2 most boring members on here.
    Yes you can.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    +2 in addition to that when the car is parked my 2 year old often loves playing in the boot, climbing over into the backseats etc.
    +3 it's a handy alternative to the naughty step when they won't behave on long journeys

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I'm so sorry for my insensitivity. Did they actually try to drown you and leave you with intellectual impairment following oxygen starvation?
    I cannot even be bothered to respond to you, you and your tulip sockie (northernLady) are the 2 most boring members on here.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    That's not very nice now is it?
    I'm so sorry for my insensitivity. Did they actually try to drown you and leave you with intellectual impairment following oxygen starvation?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Its general. Man up and live with it.

Or go postal

or ask for a duel at the bridgewater travelodge. It seems a popular venue

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    +1

We used to use the boot a lot in general - sitting in to piddle in a potty on long journeys, and to get changed etc.
    +2 in addition to that when the car is parked my 2 year old often loves playing in the boot, climbing over into the backseats etc.

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    They should have drowned you at birth.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    +1

We used to use the boot a lot in general - sitting in to piddle in a potty on long journeys, and to get changed etc.
    Kids + beach holiday + hire care = boot horror

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    yeah...

3 year old kid - go to beach - gets towled down, used swimming cossie put in boot - DNA now in boot.

you got kids fella?
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    They should have screened your parents for interbreeding
    They should have drowned you at birth.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    You cannot imprison all of Norfolk, Suffolk, Somerset and Devon...

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    In the boot?
    yeah...

3 year old kid - go to beach - gets towled down, used swimming cossie put in boot - DNA now in boot.

you got kids fella?

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    They should really screen people for Jury Duty, you don't want people like this cretin deciding someones fate.

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    indeed...

shock horror kids DNA found in car kid sat in....

hmm not really sure that can be seen as evidence*

* this depends on who is paying though really.
    In the boot?

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    I'm convinced they did, not intentionally but accidently then disposed of the body. They found her blood in the flat and in the boot of the car:

(apologies for wail link)

They should really screen people for Jury Duty, you don't want people like this cretin deciding someones fate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X