• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Scottish independence: 50 diplomats to SNP conference"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    You're a star!!

I'll hate you though if I start piling on the pounds.
    There's an easy way to fix that in Munich, kit off, English Garden, outdoor calisthenics :-)

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    You're a star!!

I'll hate you though if I start piling on the pounds.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    only for us soft southerners!
    I though it was because the wrist might fracture under the stress?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Look we know you don't like him that much but sending him to an early grave is just cruel....

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Dare you to say that face to face with a weegie.

I'd ban unnecessary carbs & sugary temptations in an instant of I were in power. One thing I've appreciated living in Munich over the years is the noticeable improvement in my health. And it's not from some increased activity on my part. Mrs Scooter is the same. It's just near impossible to find the sugary delights you'd find at home. Or take away restaurants, oh how I crave a fish supper.
    Molly-Malones.org: Food

http://www.taste-of-scotland.com/

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    It's not for everybody.
    only for us soft southerners!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    What's shandy?
    It's not for everybody.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    I guess I'll just be one of those wannabe Scots then. Pass me another shandy would you?
    What's shandy?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    You aren't a real Scot - you are walking around with that Irn Bru as a pretence.
    I guess I'll just be one of those wannabe Scots then. Pass me another shandy would you?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Two things I've never done in me puff, drunk buckfast <is that what they call it?> or joined the breadline.
    You aren't a real Scot - you are walking around with that Irn Bru as a pretence.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    According to the Mail you know where to buy Bucky & claim benefits!
    Two things I've never done in me puff, drunk buckfast <is that what they call it?> or joined the breadline.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    He was referring to imminent Scottish invasion that would make question of independency irrelevant...

A lost opportunity when we sacked York I tell yah.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I know nothing, I'm Scottish remember?
    According to the Mail you know where to buy Bucky & claim benefits!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Parliament is made up of two houses and Scottish people wouldn't be allowed in either as they now aren't part of the UK - but you knew that.....
    I know nothing, I'm Scottish remember?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Parliament is made up of two houses and Scottish people wouldn't be allowed in either as they now aren't part of the UK - but you knew that.....
    He was referring to imminent Scottish invasion that would make question of independency irrelevant...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X