• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "PC gone mad, part 4783894798832847"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Dunno, I'm still working through Taken by the T. Rex
    is that the one where the bloke got a Bolan ball stuck up his bum ?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Have you seen the titles in question? Just a few examples: Daddy Rapes Me, Raped by Daddy, Daddy Rape Road Trip: 2-story Bundle Pack, Daddy Rapes the Virgin Daughter: Violated at Home (Taboo Erotica), Daddy Rapes the Virgin Teen Babysitter (Rough Sex Erotica), Doggy, Daddy, Daughter Rape: Virgin Teen Girl Deflowered By Father And His Dog (bestiality zoo canine sex erotica), Daddy Rapes the Virgin Daughter in the Attic (Taboo Forced Sex Erotica), Raped By The Big ******* Trucker (Taboo Rape Erotica), Amber’s Rape By Her Parolee Father (Forced Sex Erotica), Daddy Rapes the Virgin Daughter on the Roadtrip (Taboo Erotica).
    I suppose it's no use flogging a dead horse.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Were they any good?
    Dunno, I'm still working through Taken by the T. Rex

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Not sure which is worse, the fact that people write this sort of stuff, or that fact that people would actually want to read it!

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    Have you seen the titles in question? Just a few examples: Daddy Rapes Me, Raped by Daddy, Daddy Rape Road Trip: 2-story Bundle Pack, Daddy Rapes the Virgin Daughter: Violated at Home (Taboo Erotica), Daddy Rapes the Virgin Teen Babysitter (Rough Sex Erotica), Doggy, Daddy, Daughter Rape: Virgin Teen Girl Deflowered By Father And His Dog (bestiality zoo canine sex erotica), Daddy Rapes the Virgin Daughter in the Attic (Taboo Forced Sex Erotica), Raped By The Big ******* Trucker (Taboo Rape Erotica), Amber’s Rape By Her Parolee Father (Forced Sex Erotica), Daddy Rapes the Virgin Daughter on the Roadtrip (Taboo Erotica).
    There goes plan B ...

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Were they any good?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• petergriffin
    started a topic PC gone mad, part 4783894798832847

PC gone mad, part 4783894798832847

BBC News - Amazon removes abuse-themed e-books from store

That's what erotica is all about, fictionalisation of taboos.

They should ban 95% of classic literature then.

Working...
X