• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "English/Irish/Welsh only - Do we want the sporran worriers?"

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    If he ever caught it, what would he do with it?
    A better job of steering the economy no doubt.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Salmond reminds me of that irritating , yapping dog that chases a car down the street

If he ever caught it, what would he do with it?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Yes but the Islands can decide for themselves

I think you'll find the Western isles and outer Hebrides are as much as part of Scotland as Scotland is part of them. Knowledge of geography is shocking.

I'm a son of Caledonia as was my father before me, a heritage that makes me very proud. Even if that feeling is lost with our neighbours, my feeling of heritage continues to grow with each passing year. A feeling that I belong to somewhere more important than myself.

I ask the rest of the country why is it that feeling is lost on thee? Why the ill manner towards those that seek to become something more?

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I don't think she wants him. Mrs Merkel does have a brain, you know.
    She at least stands up for her country if only ours would do likewise

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    He'd join the EU and be Merkels bitch
    I don't think she wants him. Mrs Merkel does have a brain, you know.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    He'd join the EU and be Merkels bitch

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    Ironically I'm Scottish and would like to be able to vote yes just to shut up the whinging

It's like having Kevin the teenager following you around, wanting pocket money from dad all the time
    I think the noise is just to curry favour, if Salmond ever did win Independence he wouldn't know what to do.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Ironically I'm Scottish and would like to be able to vote yes just to shut up the whinging

It's like having Kevin the teenager following you around, wanting pocket money from dad all the time

Leave a comment:

• English/Irish/Welsh only - Do we want the sporran worriers?

Yes away with them
    30.00%
    No they are lovely
    5.00%
    Yes but the Islands can decide for themselves
    30.00%
    Leave it will save us money
    15.00%
    Stay we can't afford Russian oil
    0.00%
    Stay but sack Salmond
    10.00%
    Andyw's mum can take the whole of Scotland outside
    10.00%
    As we aren't allowed a real vote lets have one here. Do we want to keep those north of the border?
    Last edited by vetran; 27 September 2013, 13:15.

Working...
X