• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What do 24 year olds talk about?"

Collapse

• Dallas
    replied
    i think that means

'he's into watching cr*p programmes and listening to cr*p music. '

you will know all about big brother and xfactor in no time - lucky you!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    Tell him you are an Ironman. Then we'll wait for his thread: 'How do I relate to an old wierdo who tinkers with bikes'

1. He was grumbling as last night he was part of a team doing a charity ride out canary wharf station - he had to cycle a whole 8 minutes.
    2. What would ypou know about 24 year olds? Wait until you reach 24 before you comment.
    3. I think I have to be able to fix a puncture before I can say I am a tinkerer.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Some like to spout on about how "the rich" and bankers/evil corporations are all secretly in cahoots plotting to increase the rich/poor divide - all supported by the US government who will snuff out anyone who threatens the status quo.

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    If you lucky he's into sport - watching, playing or both.

If your unlucky he's into watching cr*p programmes and listening to cr*p music.
    Tell him you are an Ironman. Then we'll wait for his thread: 'How do I relate to an old wierdo who tinkers with bikes'

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    If you lucky he's into sport - watching, playing or both.

If your unlucky he's into watching cr*p programmes and listening to cr*p music.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Alias View Post
    so in essence, reading General ?
    we are above all that we mock such things.

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Twerking
    Miley Cyrus
    Big Brother
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Mobile Phones
    Whatever is in Daily Mail today

I suspect.

feckers.
    so in essence, reading General ?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Also - there seem to be no normal kids today.

They either do not drink/smoke and spend all day working/studying for exams or they are chav scum.

What happened to average Joe?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Twerking
    Miley Cyrus
    Big Brother
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Mobile Phones

I suspect.

feckers.
    You forgot

Chav Idol (all variants) - all contestants must be referred to as if they are close personal friends.
    which members of their extended families is shagging each other.
    how wasted they got last night.
    Russell Brand being cool (???)

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    It's not that they are wet as such but they seem to think if they come across a problem they can pick up the phone and shout/scream/stamp their feet n cry until someone solves it for them.

It is like they never get past the age of 9.
    <musicalInterlude>
    I believe that children are the future. **** them up and watch it go to pot...
    </musicalInterlude>

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    I am sure that I was never as wet as the kids we have to suffer in the office these days...
    It's not that they are wet as such but they seem to think if they come across a problem they can pick up the phone and shout/scream/stamp their feet n cry until someone solves it for them.

It is like they never get past the age of 9.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Twerking
    Miley Cyrus
    Big Brother
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Mobile Phones

I suspect.

feckers.

Leave a comment:

• Antman
    replied
    Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    I am sure that I was never as wet as the kids we have to suffer in the office these days...
    Maybe, what would the war generation think about us though?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Say words like Yolo and Swag to him see if that gets a response..

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X