• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Top marks for Bob!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Top marks for Bob!"

Collapse

• ELBBUBKUNPS
    replied
    Think it all depends who you get, some of the offshore support people I have to deal with for one of our Software vendors are very, very good and got me out of trouble a few times then go out there way to follow up after, others in the same support team I have dealt with have been sh*t though.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    How is it racist?
    How is Chink or Paki racist? Perhaps because they're used to generalise an entire race as having certain characteristics?

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Kurzon View Post
    You get such people in all races, including white people e.g. chavs and other scum living off the state as drugged up high school dropouts with a history of violent behaviour.
    Please leave Marillionfan out of this.

Leave a comment:

• Kurzon
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Now who's being racist?
    Religion isn't a race. I couldn't give a flying **** about ethnicities or skin colour. Unfortunately that's what most people associate it with these days.

Not all Asians are like that. You get such people in all races, including white people e.g. chavs and other scum living off the state as drugged up high school dropouts with a history of violent behaviour.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Salaam,

I have 12 children with 2 more on the way from my second and third wives, mashallah! It is against my beliefs to integrate with the kaffir and I will need 5 breaks/day and each Friday off for prayer, where do I sign up for benefits? I must send some back to my fourth wife and her family.

JazakAllah Khair
    Now who's being racist?

Leave a comment:

• Kurzon
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Passed with flying colours. Welcome to Britain.

مرت مع الطيران الالوان. مرحبا بكم في بريطانيا
    Salaam,

I have 12 children with 2 more on the way from my second and third wives, mashallah! It is against my beliefs to integrate with the kaffir and I will need 5 breaks/day and each Friday off for prayer, where do I sign up for benefits? I must send some back to my fourth wife and her family.

JazakAllah Khair

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Name (shortened): Sheik Mohammed Abdullah Ibrahim ibn Ahmed Islam
    Residence: Bradistan
    DoB: 11/09/2001
    Education: Graduated SOAS, University of London in Theology & Islamic Studies
    Work History: Assistant to the Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Husayni al-Sistani in Iraq
    Political Views: Sharia Law
    Passed with flying colours. Welcome to Britain.

مرت مع الطيران الالوان. مرحبا بكم في بريطانيا

Leave a comment:

• Kurzon
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    How do we know you're not a terrorist? Please provide personal details so we can do a background check.
    Name (shortened): Sheik Mohammed Abdullah Ibrahim ibn Ahmed Islam
    Residence: Bradistan
    DoB: 11/09/2001
    Education: Graduated SOAS, University of London in Theology & Islamic Studies
    Work History: Assistant to the Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Husayni al-Sistani in Iraq
    Political Views: Sharia Law

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Wtf? Not sure if you're being serious here but that's even worse. Despicable IMO. Yes I'm Asian in case you're wondering... and no I'm not a terrorist nor do I support mass immigration.

Are you one of those "dey took er jobs" type that blames anyone else but themselves?

Southpark - They Took Our Job! - YouTube
    How do we know you're not a terrorist? Please provide personal details so we can do a background check.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Don't be so dense. It's not just for Indians its for anyone Asian who does a better job at half the price of UK contractors
    FTFY

so all of them then

Leave a comment:

• Kurzon
    replied
    Don't be so dense. It's not just for Indians its for anyone Asian who undercuts UK contractors
    Wtf? Not sure if you're being serious here but that's even worse. Despicable IMO. Yes I'm Asian in case you're wondering... and no I'm not a terrorist nor do I support mass immigration.

Are you one of those "dey took er jobs" type that blames anyone else but themselves?

Southpark - They Took Our Job! - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Bob is the racist term used on CUK to describe anyone from India. It used to mean someone who had a distinct lack of quality (much cheapness, plenty quickness) but is now just used to describe Indians.
    Don't be so dense. It's not just for Indians its for anyone Asian who undercuts UK contractors

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Bob is the racist term used on CUK to describe anyone from India. It used to mean someone who had a distinct lack of quality (much cheapness, plenty quickness) but is now just used to describe Indians.
    How is it racist?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    So I found out what AndyW is, but what's a Bob? Because I see the following in multiple threads but not sure how they relate:

Bob, BobCo, Bob Agent

?

Based on the posts it sounds like some redneck or chav tech support placed in the role for legal reasons on some new government scheme they can't afford.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X