• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Chavez stirring it up."

Collapse

• Sinbad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman
    Meh my pay packet means I ask very few questions of those that lead this country

Mailman
    Mr Chavez is a true hero because he is prepared to stand up to the imperialist George Bush.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Meh my pay packet means I ask very few questions of those that lead this country

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• ALM
    replied
    Yeh it's funny isn't it Mailman? I dont know how you put up with these morons.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by BankingContractor
    Don't know about you lot but I'd rather have Chavez in my corner than Blair
    BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Ok so let me see if I got this right...you want one loony moron replaced with another loony moron who doesnt seem to concerned with he makes friends with?

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, ok

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Wos a "laughing stick"?
    Threaded's tiny willy?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    Not sure, sounds like summat Rolf Harris would use
    My moneys on Ken Dodd

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Wos a "laughing stick"?

Not sure, sounds like summat Rolf Harris would use

Leave a comment:

• BankingContractor
    replied
    Don't know about you lot but I'd rather have Chavez in my corner than Blair - at least I'd know he was doing what's best for his country, whereas Blair is just Bush's poodle, always obeying Bush's every command. I mean, have you ever know Blair to stand up for himself.

You can say what you like about the French, but at least their leader stands up for his country. We must be a laughing stick around the world, totally gutless and always eager to please the Americans - where's our dignity?

And with his talk to Murdoch & Co, you can see he's trying to set up a lucrative contract when his 'presidenacy' ends. The sooner B-liar goes the better it'll be for everyone.

I hope we have street parties to celebrate our freedom when he finally does go, can't wait.
    Last edited by BankingContractor; 31 July 2006, 12:55.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by expat
    Remember, this is the administration whose president said "we don't need to import oil from abroad, we can get it from Mexico". American Democracy is an interesting but somewhat historical concept.
    Hysterical, surely...

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by Hart-floot
    Usual story though, the Neo Cons at the White House hate him cos he won't let them have control over the oil
    Remember, this is the administration whose president said "we don't need to import oil from abroad, we can get it from Mexico". American Democracy is an interesting but somewhat historical concept.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Fred....Shudafukup !

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    The Chavez regieme represents a clear and present danger to our freedoms and our very way of life.

I have on my desk documents which prove his odious and vile regieme are producing Weapons of Mass Destruction.

For security reasons I am not at liberty to disclose this source, but trust me on this one.

We defend our right to defend ourselves against such threats, the recent donation of cheap oil to poor Americans from Chavez was sickening and so this evil Madman must be stopped at all costs.

If that requires a nuclear solution then we will prevail.

PS Notes ... Must remember Bin L. to mention Chavez on the next video release ...
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 31 July 2006, 12:45.

Leave a comment:

• Hart-floot
    replied
    [QUOTE=Pondlife]Does this concern anyone else?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5226290.stm

Chavez as i understand it, was directly elected. A funny thing democracy!

Usual story though, the Neo Cons at the White House hate him cos he won't let them have control over the oil (venezuela used to supply the US with alot of oil) and try to undermine him, remember that attempted coup 2 years ago that the US deny any involvement with.

All this stuff just makes El Presidente Chavez more popular with the illiterate and un-educated. Just like Fidel

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Say thanks to the West supporting Putin in his fraudlent "elections".

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife

Well since a number of high profile public figures in the US have openly called for, variously: An invasion of Venezuela, the assassinsation of Chavez,the instigation of a military coup to depose or the use of the CIA to instigate political change to get rid of him it's hardly surprising.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X