• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Advice for a monday morning"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Is that what you do? Is that how you get your kicks on the Internet? You think you perceive a weakness or a defect on someone and try and Troll them to get a reaction?? Pathetic.

Do you use Ask.FM or Facebook and tell youngsters to cut themselves or worse. You vile loathsome worm.
    I thought Simonmac chased the teenage/20 year women?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    FTFY I thought you had actually met Mudskipper
    I have several times, mea culpa

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    WSS
    FTFY I thought you had actually met Mudskipper

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Little? Have you looked in a mirror lately. Granted they don't manufacture them wide enough but...
    Is that what you do? Is that how you get your kicks on the Internet? You think you perceive a weakness or a defect on someone and try and Troll them to get a reaction?? Pathetic.

Do you use Ask.FM or Facebook and tell youngsters to cut themselves or worse. You vile loathsome worm.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Admin - to avoid useless, nothing threads like this that appeal to only a few, I suggest the removal of the rep system completely.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I'm all repped out.
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    I agree. What's a few hundred years of slavery and murder when compared to my rep.

I have a dream. I have a dream that one day little permies and little contractors will be welcome on the same forum.
    Little? Have you looked in a mirror lately. Granted they don't manufacture them wide enough but...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I think you have to get things in perspective. Suggesting -ve a fool on an internet forum is not the same as the American campaign for civil rights.
    I agree. What's a few hundred years of slavery and murder when compared to my rep.

I have a dream. I have a dream that one day little permies and little contractors will be welcome on the same forum.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    I think you have to get things in perspective. Suggesting people -ve sheriff fatman on an internet forum is not the same as the American campaign for civil rights.

At least I can insert a video correctly.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Look at it this way you clearly enjoy it when you -ve others. I just want to spread my advice on being happy to others
    Don't Feed the Trolls.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iNYeqe3LewE

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I'm all repped out.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    This looks like one of those threads designed to insult posters or cause mayhem. In fact cyber bullying springs to mind.

Don't let the trolls like Eek win CUKKERS, you have a say, you have a voice, you have a rep button to press to show your disatifaction with trolls like Eek on the Internet. If we all work together, if we all say NO! We will be victorious, we will overcome.

Look at it this way you clearly enjoy it when you -ve others. I just want to spread my advice on being happy to others

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Bring a little joy into your life by -ve MF

Its remarkable how enjoyable the little things in life can be.
    This looks like one of those threads designed to insult posters or cause mayhem. In fact cyber bullying springs to mind.

Don't let the trolls like Eek win CUKKERS, you have a say, you have a voice, you have a rep button to press to show your disatifaction with trolls like Eek on the Internet. If we all work together, if we all say NO! We will be victorious, we will overcome.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    started a topic Advice for a monday morning

Advice for a monday morning

Bring a little joy into your life by -ve MF

Its remarkable how enjoyable the little things in life can be.

Working...
X