• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend plans

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend plans"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Father-in-Law has had heart attack so we're on hospital and dog minding duty. All our plans have gone understandably, par la fenêtre. Too soon to know any more.

aw. hope he is ok

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Just back from Lollibop festival. Never a****ing gain.
    Friends for lunch tomorrow and then will head down to Bournemouth beach on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Father-in-Law has had heart attack so we're on hospital and dog minding duty. All our plans have gone understandably, par la fenêtre. Too soon to know any more.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Friday : Off to see KickAss 2 in Wood Green.

Saturday : Wife wants to go to Oxford Street for a "brief" visit. Her idea of brief visit and mine are very different, so may take the laptop and sit in Starbucks.

Sunday : Lie-in, no other plans.

Should be quiet-ish weekend, as No 1 Son is off to Devon til Sunday, No 2 Daughter is in Brazil for a month, and No 2 step-daughter is probably going to be at work.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Flying to blighty tonight, Mr N's mums 70th b'day party, Saturday, chilling Sunday, fly back Monday morning early.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Cheers mate....

Started last night if Frankfurt at the Bahnhofviertelsnachtfest(decent photos, this is the red light area in Frankfurt) which was enjoyable: Bahnhofsviertelnacht 2013

Today is sun, food at Grasshupfer (in the sun) followed by kegel home early'ish

Chilling on Saturday followed by a visit, with a friend on a Hippy MILF Hunt featuring the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix, here: Foyer-Tribute-Night 2013 |*17.08.2013 - 19.00 Uhr

Sunday, visit to father-in-law followed by Tandoori chicken and booking a holiday

Currently listening to:

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its going good - not too much pain yet. I am trying to do all the exercises I have been given.
    Well thats your wrist and forearm worked on, when are you going to do your knee?

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Surprise
    replied
    Sunderland v Fulham ko 3pm Saturday

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    Tonight: Spinclass & Vino
    Tomorrow: Rowing, Facial, Running
    Sunday: Rowing, Cycling, naff TV

How is the knee brillo - you know what happens if they gave you a river view - RIP, Morphine is your friend!
    I thought you were going to visit? I am going to give the toiletries to my daughter.

Its going good - not too much pain yet. I am trying to do all the exercises I have been given.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Sky Go is your friend. Just don't let the missus see
    Unfortunately I don't subscribe to sky sports as I usually stream via a different site.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I will be playing with my new toy:

I have about 10 days left to smuggle things into my man cave before ms doodab gets back.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I will be playing with my new toy:

I have about 10 days left to smuggle things into my office before ms doodab gets back.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    You realise you will never make it to sunday don't you....
    Yes. I'm expecting someone to press Ctrl+C at some point and put me in a taxi. If this doesn't happen you may well be right.

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Wait a minute. Today is Friday
    When I was up this morning, some of the Wharf revelers were still in Thursday,
    nasty

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    You realise you will never make it to sunday don't you....
    Groundhog day

Leave a comment:

Working...
X