• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: FAO Suity

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "FAO Suity"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    We are still waiting for the signed purchased order from you before we authorise Suity to do the work.

Once we have received that (it needs to be in triplicate one to each of the three specified addresses) and the neccessary deposit then and only then can we permit suity to start work

Oh if you think that is paid try dealing with paymill and their banks....
    If you're having problem with Suity and his contract team Aussie, for half the rate they've quoted I can provide you a resource called Mary Poppins. It may not be German she speaks but it will sound guttaral & filthy all the same.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    I'm relocating to Germany to do an important contract soon.
    You sound about 12.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Hi mate,
    How is this document coming along? Have you got anything for me to review yet? Dont forget- 2 weeks left- don't let your work pile up and get distressed.
    Regards,
    AL
    We are still waiting for the signed purchased order from you before we authorise Suity to do the work.

Once we have received that (it needs to be in triplicate one to each of the three specified addresses) and the neccessary deposit then and only then can we permit suity to start work

Oh if you think that is bad try dealing with paymill and their banks....
    Last edited by eek; 19 August 2013, 13:10.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    I haven't seen anything yet. To be honest, I'm starting to look at other options now. Typical.
    Yep, I think he's found this one a bit too much for him.

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Has he still not done it yet? FFS, can't get the staff these days
    I haven't seen anything yet. To be honest, I'm starting to look at other options now. Typical.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Hi mate,
    How is this document coming along? Have you got anything for me to review yet? Dont forget- 2 weeks left- don't let your work pile up and get distressed.
    Regards,
    AL
    Has he still not done it yet? FFS, can't get the staff these days

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Votzegesicht
    Hi mate,
    Regards,
    AL

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Worked just fine for me when I was there.
    Really appreciate your help on this one buddy. Realise i've put you under the pump a bit but if you can deliver this there is more work..guaranteed. If you need any help to get this one over the line, just yell buddy.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Doesn't really work:

(a) the real spelling is Fotze. Votze is a misspelling but some people use it, such as 'Fotzensafttrinker'
    (b) is some areas of Germany its not seen as a swear word so ain't rude

You would be better off using Muschigesicht and even then the word has a double meaning as a 'Kalte Muschi' is a word for a 'Red Wine-Cola' drink! Try 'Rechtschreibüberprüfungsprogrammbenutzer' instead

Was haben eine Muschi und eine Motorsäge gemeinsam? Wenn du abrutschst is der Finger im Arsch.

Hyperhero Schimpfwort - Liste mit ca. 7830 Schimpfwoertern
    Worked just fine for me when I was there.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Votzegesicht
    Doesn't really work:

(a) the real spelling is Fotze. Votze is a misspelling but some people use it, such as 'Fotzensafttrinker'
    (b) is some areas of Germany its not seen as a swear word so ain't rude

You would be better off using Muschigesicht and even then the word has a double meaning as a 'Kalte Muschi' is a word for a 'Red Wine-Cola' drink! Try 'Rechtschreibüberprüfungsprogrammbenutzer' instead

Was haben eine Muschi und eine Motorsäge gemeinsam? Wenn du abrutschst is der Finger im Arsch.

Hyperhero Schimpfwort - Liste mit ca. 7830 Schimpfwoertern

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Votzegesicht

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I forget the exact word but my colleagues taught me one that translates literally as "someone who tulips raisins", to be used for an anal person.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    how do I swear in german from insults.net

Ohrfeigengesicht

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Meanwhile, back in reality...
    Pimmelkopf!!!

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Geben mir im arsch bitte.
    Understand you are busy. End of the month will do. No need to stress. Just a few basics like how to order a beer. Cheers buddy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X