• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The UN are terrorists"

Collapse

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    Even those who agree with you?
    LOL. Me agreeing with someone, I must be losing it in my dotage.
    I thought I'd skip the discussion and jump to the conclusion to save time.

You're going through your dot-com-age. (Groan.)

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    What? All of us?

Originally posted by Fungus
    I'm right. You're all wrong. What was the question again? Next.
    Even those who agree with you?
    LOL. Me agreeing with someone, I must be losing it in my dotage.

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    I'm right. You're all wrong. What was the question again? Next.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Fred you baffoon ! shadafukup !

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Having established that the UN is a de facto terrorist organisation looks like we wil have to include the US State Dept on the axis of terror list ... goddamn treehuggers ...

The US state department has dismissed as "outrageous" a suggestion by Israel that it has been authorised by the world to continue bombing Lebanon.

The US is sparing no efforts to bring a durable and lasting end to this conflict," said spokesman Adam Ereli.

Israeli Justice Minister Haim Ramon made the suggestion after powers meeting in Rome refrained from demanding an immediate ceasefire.

UK PM Tony Blair has arrived in Washington for talks on the crisis.

His meeting with US President George W Bush comes amid growing pressure for the UK and US to join calls for an immediate ceasefire between Israel and Hezbollah.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    An engineer you may be

but where's your stories, your flights of fancy (and I'm not talking timesheets here), Xog's an aufer, he is, and is a very special and talented one at that, I can heartily recommend his stories to anyone who's a little bit off the wall.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    And how's everyone's favourite engineeer/author today?
    See Xoggoth, favouritism. I am (was) an engineer and I get no mention at all. In actual fact, I feel that I'm the only one posting and everytime I reply to a thread, a new one starts... boo hoo....

hyperD in "Getting ready for the Ultimate Online Skyped Voice Unreal Tournament Matches" mode

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Hello Xog

Originally posted by xoggoth
    Everyone always ignores me! Now I know all you have to do is say Boring! and you get responses.

Boring!

Hello?

And how's everyone's favourite engineeer/author today?
    Keeping well I hope (thinks, "I must log on to Xoggoth.org again and have a look at the bloggoth")
    Family well, had the opportunity to run over any politiicans today? No, pity.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Everyone always ignores me! Now I know all you have to do is say Boring! and you get responses.

Boring!

Hello?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Now, now children. Don't all go throwing your dollies out the pram. You're only reinforcing DA's high regard for your intellectual abilities.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    yours aint any better !
    Boring!

Next ....

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    No, you're not, he's much taller than you, and he walks with a limp.

ALEXEI, ALEXEI, we've got a double-poster here, fetch the holy hand-grenade of Antioch.
    Everyone is Spartacus. I thought that was well known.
    And no I really do have only 1 ID.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Sasguru is spartacus!!!!!!

No, you're not, he's much taller than you, and he walks with a limp.

ALEXEI, ALEXEI, we've got a double-poster here, fetch the holy hand-grenade of Antioch.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    yours aint any better !

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    Such hostilityand aggresion from sasguru, I reckon he must have bean beaten and abused as a child !
    What a pathetic response. I thought you were bored so expected a wittier riposte.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X