• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Flipping heck

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Flipping heck"

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I always get the impression that sassy is our own Brian Sewell.

Well, except sasguru sounds and looks more poncy.
    Last edited by DimPrawn; 6 August 2013, 11:44.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    True, we don't have faux, superficial friendliness
    Yes but we don't use the word "faux".

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Why are we paying scientists to monitor this stuff? Could they not do something useful like butlering for sas?
    It's all about expanding our understanding. If we didnt pay them to do this, they would have to get jobs working behind bars, and we all know where that would lead.
    understand ?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Why are we paying scientists to monitor this stuff? Could they not do something useful like butlering for sas?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It's people just like you who make it terrible.
    go easy on him. He's terrified of becoming a Northerner and losing some money on his house

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    True, we don't have faux, superficial friendliness and verbal diarrhoea down south like you Northerners.
    So if you like that sort of thing stay up North.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Yeah it's terrible here. Stay away.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Living in London is the real suffering.
    Yeah it's terrible here. Stay away.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Living in London is the real suffering.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I've never understood why Northeners think that boasting about their alcoholism is big and clever.
    It's because in the north all life is suffering. So what they are actually saying is "my suffering will be over sooner than yours". It's roughly equivalent to a southerner boasting about how many staff they are taking to the dalmatian coast with them this year.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Put down that shandy!!
    I've never understood why Northeners think that boasting about their alcoholism is big and clever.
    After all any idiot can train their liver to deal with copious amounts of alcohol whilst completely destroying it.
    Is it because they're congenitally stupid?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    this is no laughing matter. I dont want to be a southerner

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I'd really like to be around to see the Earth's pole flip, it just seems really cool.
    It takes 10,000 years to complete, so yes, so would I like to live 10,000 years. Even just to get 10,000 years worth of pension payments out of Her Maj Govt.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I'd really like to be around to see the Earth's pole flip, it just seems really cool.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    The suns magnetic field is about to flip.

no need to panic though, it happens once every solar cycle

poles about to swap over
    The BBC will no doubt call it Anthropogenic Solar Pole Reversal

Leave a comment:

Working...
X