• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Jews or Muslims

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jews or Muslims"

Collapse

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    So who's responsible for the second occurence of domestic violence?
    Second occurence?

I just meant that for most of our history it's been acceptable for men to beat the crap out of thier wives, and in fact was almost expected for much out of it.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    OK, I'll bite

Originally posted by snaw
    That's fantastic logic, blame the victim for the crime. What others pearls of wisdom does your friend have to share, there's a whole raft of topics we can cover from slavery to domestic violence ...
    So who's responsible for the second occurence of domestic violence?

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong
    To quote a friend of mine, when discussing Jews; "You don't get persecuted for two thousand years for nothing".
    That's fantastic logic, blame the victim for the crime. What others pearls of wisdom does your friend have to share, there's a whole raft of topics we can cover from slavery to domestic violence ...

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Not a juvenile low IQ twat like you, obviously

If you feed the trolls they breed.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    Like er....Who Cares !!!
    Not a juvenile low IQ twat like you, obviously

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    <Snigger>

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    what part of Israel are you from then LG?
    I choose to remove the words I wrote here.
    Last edited by The Lone Gunman; 27 July 2006, 16:13.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    So

what part of Israel are you from then LG?

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    How very convenient I thought they all had retired.

Anyway we must all now back Israel in its global fight against Al Queda.

You are either with Al Queda or against them.

Or perhaps you havent really thought too much about it.

Did I get that bit right ?

Like er....Who Cares !!!

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Qaida's No. 2 leader issued a worldwide call Thursday for Muslims to rise up in a holy war against Israel and join the fighting in Lebanon and Gaza until Islam reigns from "Spain to Iraq." In the message broadcast by Al-Jazeera television, Ayman al-Zawahri, second in command to Osama bin Laden, said that al-Qaida now views "all the world as a battlefield open in front of us."
    How very convenient I thought they all had retired.

Anyway we must all now back Israel in its global fight against the Al Queda.
    and United Nations.

You are either with Al Queda or United Nations or against them.

Or perhaps you havent really thought too much about it.

Did I get that bit right ?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I take a different stance to this news.

The Western press should be quoting the Koran and pointing out to all Al Queda supporters that as the whole world is the enemy all covenants of peace are off and that true believers must not live amongst the enemy or those who would harm them.
    Make these people think about what it means to be a Muslim and support Al Queda.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    e.g. the French press have an agreement not to report politicians' affairs.
    Up the French !

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    press - gentlemen, nice juxtaposition there.
    e.g. the French press have an agreement not to report politicians' affairs.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    And SAS comes in with another winner

Yeah, what's new? I think it's high time all the Western press made a gentlemen's agreement to stop reporting Al Qaeda's rhetoric.
    press - gentlemen, nice juxtaposition there.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    In the message broadcast by Al-Jazeera television, Ayman al-Zawahri, second in command to Osama bin Laden, said that al-Qaida now views "all the world as a battlefield open in front of us."
    Yeah, what's new? I think it's high time all the Western press made a gentlemen's agreement to stop reporting Al Qaeda's rhetoric.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X