• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: New Yoik

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New Yoik"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Hot on the heels of OH's request, can anyone recommend sites to use to book a trip to NYC?
    Good deals currently available if you don't mind spending two weeks shoveling coal into ship's engine...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    My daughter and niece have just got back. They stayed at the Blakely Hotel New York. and liked it.

The New York Pass turned out to be really good value for money - it gives you free (well, I guess pre-paid) access to loads of attractions and fast track entry, so no queues.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Every trip that I've done to America has been booked through them - since they own hotels.com and one of the other comparison sites, you might save 1p or so.

If you are looking outside the city, then there are other sites etc. - last year we went to New England for ten days and found lots of places through bedandbreakfast.com to stay. Have a look at Trip Advisor as well.
    Thank you. I'm only really looking at NYC, am planning a surprise trip for mama poppins.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Thanks lovely. I am squizzing at that site as we speak, so perhaps I'm not the spazzer I thought.
    Every trip that I've done to America has been booked through them - since they own hotels.com and one of the other comparison sites, you might save 1p or so.

If you are looking outside the city, then there are other sites etc. - last year we went to New England for ten days and found lots of places through bedandbreakfast.com to stay. Have a look at Trip Advisor as well.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Expedia
    Ditto

Used it for honeymoon in Hawaii 2010, Trip to New York 2011, Paris last October.

All went very smoothly.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Expedia
    Thanks lovely. I am squizzing at that site as we speak, so perhaps I'm not the spazzer I thought.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Hot on the heels of OH's request, can anyone recommend sites to use to book a trip to NYC?
    Expedia

Leave a comment:

• KaiserWilly
    replied
    A true contractor doesn't fly commercial. Always, always, private jets

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    started a topic New Yoik

New Yoik

Working...
X