• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cousin has a divorce hearing on Monday"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I fear I may just be stirring the pot a bit here now
    fnar fnar

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    They can speak only when spoken to ...
    If a man is out of earshot of a woman and he speaks, is he still wrong?

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Double double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble.
    Is the cuk wimmin's group having a meet up?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I certainly have permission to speak for myself.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Why are married men not allowed to talk for themselves?
    Like most other men, because we usually don't have anything interesting to say

<SimonMac in trying to align with dem bitches mode>

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Why are married men not allowed to talk for themselves?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Try asking Dallas next weekend what I am really like. Or Mary poppins how much help I gave her with CSA when her child was born.

Just because you talk nonsense and I point it out does not necessarily mean I hate you. But assuming I do, well do for doing the usual cuk extrapolation and assuming I hate all women.

No doubt now the usual witches will turn up (cojak etc.) doing this women solidarity bit. Why don't you just go and burn your bras quietly. And then go and cook hubbies dinner.

What did you mean by your comment then??

I fear I may just be stirring the pot a bit here now

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    You left us to guess your meaning. I had a go at it. If you want to be understood, try expressing yourself clearly without talking tulipe

How does your wife cope with your hatred of women?
    Try asking Dallas next weekend what I am really like. Or Mary poppins how much help I gave her with CSA when her child was born.

Just because you talk nonsense and I point it out does not necessarily mean I hate you. But assuming I do, well do for doing the usual cuk extrapolation and assuming I hate all women.

No doubt now the usual witches will turn up (cojak etc.) doing this women solidarity bit. Why don't you just go and burn your bras quietly. And then go and cook hubbies dinner.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    She married him to get a visa?
    Legally speaking, 'she' may be overstating things.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Let's just say the secret lies in her birth certificate.
    She married him to get a visa?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    You left us to guess your meaning. I had a go at it. If you want to be understood, try expressing yourself clearly without talking tulipe

Let's just say the secret lies in her birth certificate.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Gosh - its my ex-wife. Putting words into my mouth. Actually you could equally be my current wife. Why are married men not allowed to talk for themselves?
    You left us to guess your meaning. I had a go at it. If you want to be understood, try expressing yourself clearly without talking shit:e

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    FTFY

At least I know which threads to post in and don't go trolling in the professional forums.
    Is that true?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Because he is a man broken on the wheel of marriage, I fear.
    FTFY

At least I know which threads to post in and don't go trolling in the professional forums.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    No. It's not true. I think Brillo's point was that women are more likely to be believed, and men laughed at.
    Gosh - its my ex-wife. Putting words into my mouth. Actually you could equally be my current wife. Why are married men not allowed to talk for themselves?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Hm. I know it's not true, but am wondering why Brillo thinks that 'legally only women can suffer DV'.
    Because he is a man broken on the wheel of life, I fear.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Hm. I know it's not true, but am wondering why Brillo thinks that 'legally only women can suffer DV'.
    Show me one family case where a man has been affected by DV and its counted for him. In practice that is.

Women are encouraged to fill in form C1A - specifically where they can raise allegations of DV. No proof required.

Women can also get an ex-parte court order where they can make allegations without the man present. He only finds out about it when the police turn up.

Of course alot of them women make allegations that their partner is abusing the children. My ex did. Then a day later they decide they want a night off and ask their ask if the father can look after the kids overnight while she gets her brains f**ked out.

I get off lucky. Usually the ex gets the money and the kids. In my case I got the kids - she got the money. And given the choice I would take the kids over the money any day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X