• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gay at the office - Are you in or out?"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    I thought all post op's had to be called A-Man-Duh!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Probably not. Most transsexuals choose a completely new name.

MTF transition: choosing a name
    I used to work with a boy named Sue

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    I could be "KentPhillipa".
    Has a certain ring to it I think
    Now where do I book the operation?
    Just post a few offensive comments and cojak will surgically remove your balls for you.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied

I could be "KentPhillipa".
    Has a certain ring to it I think
    Now where do I book the operation?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I was in a meeting today where one of the participants was called Stefanie but I presume was born Stefan...

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I was in a meeting today where one of the participants was called Stefanie but I presume was born Stefan...

Leave a comment:

• Dominic Connor
    replied
    We really upset one gay guy

Worked with a bloke one who came out in the office, announced something I guess must have been important to him.

No one said anything, we simply didn't care.

No one had suspected because it just wasn't that interesting to us. We no longer live in a Christian country, we don't lock up gays or brand them or (as in Alan Turing) force them to take overdoses of hormones.

If someone were to tell me he or she liked brunettes, I might listen, but I won't care, any more than you might be impressed or despise me for liking blondes

Few people outside the media thinks anything is more interesting because it is said or done by a gay bloke, I don't know exactly when that became true, but it was not recently.

Making a pass at people at work has gone the other way, it needs a bit of care to stop it causing you a hassle, presumably you've mastered the craft of making passes without getting thumped, turn that discretion up a bit and things will probably be OK.

My gay mate did say a nearly flattering thing about me when we were discussing gaydar in the pub. He gave various specious evaluations of the gayness of each of us, but apparently he was certain I was not gay, as in "no gay guy would take so little pride in his appearance as Dominic".

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Takes a bloody long time to load but surely someone from here has taken part in the audience participation?

NSFW, possibly for some...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I keep reading it as banged u prick

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    But most on here get a bit miffed at your propensity for talking out of yours.

HTH

whs

Even the pope's more up to date than this sockie.

BBC News - Pope Francis: Who am I to judge gay people?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by KaiserWilly View Post
    No one cares about what you do with your arsch.
    But most on here get a bit miffed at your propensity for talking out of yours.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• KaiserWilly
    replied
    Originally posted by bangedupnick View Post
    So the consensus opinion is don't brag about it openly, but keep it quiet and perhaps tell one or two about it down the pub.
    No one cares about what you do with your arsch. Homosexualism is nothing to be proud of. Keep your mouth shut.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by bangedupnick View Post
    So the consensus opinion is don't brag about it openly, but keep it quiet and perhaps tell one or two about it down the pub.
    I think the 23 year old I have my eye on is straight anyway, so is off limits.

I appreciate all the answers you've given, even if some are a little homophobic - I am not a "frotting bendy faggot" thankyou very much, although I think you are!
    why the fook would anyone 'brag' about their sexuality?

see that the problem isn't it - being gay is to some people a bit of a fashion statement - they think it marks them out as sophisticated and educated and liberal.

you never would hear a hetero even ask this question because it does not matter.

but either way steer clear of the permies.

Leave a comment:

• bangedupnick
    replied
    I think the 23 year old I have my eye on is straight anyway, so is off limits.

I appreciate all the answers you've given, even if some are a little homophobic - I am not a "frotting bendy faggot" thankyou very much, although I think you are!

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I married mine.
    Me too! Is that you darling?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X