• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Oi MerillionFan

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oi MerillionFan"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Not a problem though? Just make sure the bog is on the western end of the building, and the habitable accommodation on the eastern side and the natural order of things will be restored?

MrsTF - "Where are you going?"
    TF - "Lancashire. I need a tulip"

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    New place is firmly in Yorkshire now.

But has a Lancashire postal address
    Not a problem though? Just make sure the bog is on the western end of the building, and the habitable accommodation on the eastern side and the natural order of things will be restored?

MrsTF - "Where are you going?"
    TF - "Lancashire. I need a tulip"

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So hated equally by both?
    New place is firmly in Yorkshire now.

But has a Lancashire postal address

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    SMac's from Lancashire I believe.
    I shall not dignify that with a response!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

There is a stone in the wall at my new place which says "Lancashire and Yorkshire Part Here 1828" so we're right on the old border.
    So hated equally by both?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied

There is a stone in the wall at my new place which says "Lancashire and Yorkshire Part Here 1828" so we're right on the old border.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    drivel
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Lanky means coming from Lancashire or the Lancashire Dialect Shirley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Lanky means coming from Lancashire or the Lancashire Dialect Shirley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I always use the word lanky as meaning tall.

As SimonMac is over six foot then you can use this as a differentiation between tall(lanky) and short(midget).

You can then apply the description of size, from a BMI above average and one of below average or average BMI. Fatty or cake eating fatty for the first, skinny or tape worm infested for the second.

Third select descriptions based on posting style. For example if one poster always posts after another with gushing praise, ftfy or LOLs then this can be described as fawning or toadyism or lickspittledness. If the poster is a thread starter or always gets in first, then premature, or unfunny, repetitive, gormless or moronic can be used.

Then if the insulting poster has a particular meme that can be used. Ie. not cut out for contracting, cretin, bedwetter or I used to be a semi professional cricket player and know Bridgewater well son!

Finally a point blank insult / swear word can be used to top it all off.

Very simple really.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

*comforts eats another cake*
    Loses count...

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Perhaps underneath the, er, padding, there's a lanky person just waiting to emerge?

*comforts eats another cake*

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    It seems not, but the again when has the truth ever got in the way for MF?
    Perhaps underneath the, er, padding, there's a lanky person just waiting to emerge?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    I'd like to continue with the banter but have received a note from one of the moderators requesting that I do not wind you and the boy wonder up as you cannae take it. I shall now gracefully withdraw from posting further
    So you are gracefully going on a holiday away from this site to avoid being permie banned from it.

Is it a permanent holiday?

We live in hope

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I'd like to continue with the banter but have received a note from one of the moderators requesting that I do not wind you and the boy wonder up as you cannae take it. I shall now gracefully withdraw from posting further on this matter to save your blushes.
    Funny you should say that, I am wearing Batman socks today, are you watching me?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X